Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I looked like this

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240824 182533

I wouldn't be here and I would be slaying pussy. Why did God have to do this to me?

:cryfeels: :cryfeels:

All men should have chiseled harmonious faces. I wish this Forum didn't exist.

None, of us deserve this cruel fate

Actually, screw women. You would be treated like a God by society. Unlike, what we go through, now

God ordered genetic determinism to rule the world
It was your parents unawareness of it as well as there being no eugenics put into practice

Only top 5% humans should have permit to procreate, both in intelligence, culture and looks.

God ordered genetic determinism to rule the world
It was your parents unawareness of it as well as there being no eugenics puy into practice
I don't know. Most models have unattractive parents, or at least a not so good looking dad and an above average mom. It's pure luck

Only top 5% humans should have permit to procreate, both in intelligence, culture and looks.
I say drop a nuke and finish this stupid clown world. Because, chad and Stacy can reproduce, but there's no guarantee their son will look Good

I look like that but I don't know how to talk to girls it's over

They will label you a white supremacist JFL

I don't know. Most models have unattractive parents, or at least a not so good looking dad and an above average mom. It's pure luck

I wont take luckpill stuff as it doesnt make sense
Everything must have a cause even if its unknown

I say drop a nuke and finish this stupid clown world. Because, chad and Stacy can reproduce, but there's no guarantee their son will look Good
Because environment can fuck you up big time, the jaw for example is almost entirely environmental and if you weren't grown right youre fucked rn, environmentpill is even more brutal

Because environment can fuck you up big time, the jaw for example is almost entirely environmental and if you weren't grown right youre fucked rn, environmentpill is even more brutal
Lmao. The jaw is 100% genetic. @NearEnd

Nope nigga theres no fucking reason for the body to grow unnaturally and defective, its because of the jews and our dumb ass parents
Idk. There's a lot of theories. In any case I know none, of us deserve this

I would rather look like Johnny Depp in the Willy Wonka movie

why that looks gay

@kay' looks like that

yes mew, chew, and chin tuck!11!!!1! Then your maxilla will come forward, it's not ovER until you let it be. Chew to get a longER ramus and widER jaw then you will be the ultimate mewER moggER