Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i wish i looked less manly and more boyish

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
i am overweight, hairy, have a wide frame, am NW 4.5 (i shave my head since it's basically the same at this point) and have a long full beard at 23

i hate being manly. i hate being seen as manly and wish i was more boyish so me being a lonely introverted shy loser would be more acceptable

when you look like a man, nobody wants to give a hand to you and is quick to judge. when you are boyish looking, people are more forgiving and easy going with you.

my mom looks at me like a weirdo at times, and tells me she hates facial hair. it is so bad. nothing is redeeming

The boyish stuff gets old fast, after a while it starts to turn really creepy when the signs of age hit but you've still got the boyish body. At Least with a manly body nobody messes with you.

looking feminine always make things easier for you.
i can't get a feminine look myself, i am very hairy and a neckbeard master so everytime i cut my beard i still have a lot of black area under my chin.
i would still prefer being masculine chad over feminine pretty boy since i still want respect from other males.
also, boyish feminine features won't last as long as masculine features last

looking feminine always make things easier for you.
i can't get a feminine look myself, i am very hairy and a neckbeard master so everytime i cut my beard i still have a lot of black area under my chin.
i would still prefer being masculine chad over feminine pretty boy since i still want respect from other males.
also, boyish feminine features won't last as long as masculine features last
i'm not even talking feminine. i'm just talking about having smooth skin, having a full thick head of hair, having a welcoming appearance, looking "young" vs. looking "old" which being masculine inherently makes you look older

i am overweight, hairy, have a wide frame, am NW 4.5 (i shave my head since it's basically the same at this point) and have a long full beard at 23

i hate being manly. i hate being seen as manly and wish i was more boyish so me being a lonely introverted shy loser would be more acceptable

when you look like a man, nobody wants to give a hand to you and is quick to judge. when you are boyish looking, people are more forgiving and easy going with you.

my mom looks at me like a weirdo at times, and tells me she hates facial hair. it is so bad. nothing is redeeming
I had a beard that made me look 28 when I was 17. I look bad when I shave it and I look bad when I have it so I just shave it every now and then. Don't know how to trim it so I just do that

How the fuck has this clear homosexual not been banned yet?

bruh i look boyish and its really fucking sucks
you dont want to look unintimidating and like some kid when ur older
you get carded everywhere and
youre a laughing stock and women disrespect you and treat you like a kid
im 5ft9 btw

when you are boyish looking, people are more forgiving and easy
while true in some cases but in adult settings
youre gonna get treated as some lesser human and picked on

im 5ft9 btw
Wrong. Just look at the TikTok comments on this video

He was boymaxxed but decided to mascmaxxed/orgemaxxed and now everyone is clowning on him in the comment sections

Last edited:

He was boymaxxed but decided to mascmaxxed/orgemaxxed and now everyone is clowning on him in the comment sections
IMG 6393

Last edited:

Same thing happen to him also. Went from boymaxxed to orgemaxxed. Now everyone is clowning on him

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2VarAYj/

Mark this as the start of the tranny pipeline

The boyish stuff gets old fast, after a while it starts to turn really creepy when the signs of age hit but you've still got the boyish body. At Least with a manly body nobody messes with you.
Shit is annoying I'm not gunna mess with normies for fuck sake i just wanna live and rot in peace can these faggots get that. Why do YOU NORMIES want me to contribute to this society when you YOU and only YOU treated me like shit. Normies deserve the shitfest of roaring 2020 shit they get.

im 5ft9 btw
look unintimidating? do you live in the middle east or something?

in all western countries looking intimidating doesn't matter as violence results in jail often so people tend to avoid it.

i'd rather be treated like a kid and given lenience and more support vs. being treated like a man and given no support, no help, no tolerance, and expected to have everything figured out

23 is a little late to look boyish.

I look boyish and old at the same time, I have a receding hairline, thinning crown and dark circles under my eyes but have the voice and body of a 15 year old.

man, that shit is painfully relateble. I'm not exactly what people call "masculine", but i have a very goblin-esque repulsive archetype in looks department. Wish i was a cutecel ngl, maybe i could've just run shota game on some milfs.

Being hairy especially fucking sucks, considering that I'm Northeast asian and my people usually have very smooth skin completely devoid of this disgusting mess.

I think you should just shave and see how that works out for you. Women are attracted to muscular men so I will keep that. What is your height what is your weight what is your frame like. If you look like sasquatch I can understand people not wanting to fuck you.

I look boyish and old at the same time, I have a receding hairline, thinning crown and dark circles under my eyes but have the voice and body of a 15 year old.
all downsides no upsides brutal

I think you should just shave and see how that works out for you. Women are attracted to muscular men so I will keep that. What is your height what is your weight what is your frame like. If you look like sasquatch I can understand people not wanting to fuck you.
weight: 280 LB

height: 5ft10/178cm

frame: pretty wide, my shoulder width goes out pretty well past my hips despite me being fat as fuck

I have a youthful appearance but gray hair is spoiling it. I am 46.

weight: 280 LB

height: 5ft10/178cm

frame: pretty wide, my shoulder width goes out pretty well past my hips despite me being fat as fuck
I think the obesity is just the thing You need to work on everything else is something to worry afterwards.

U described me :feelsrope:

I think the obesity is just the thing You need to work on everything else is something to worry afterwards.
i try, and am still trying, i'm just trapped in a bad cycle

when i was young my parents got divorced and my dad neglected me, i lived in the country so i couldn't go out and do anything. this resulted in me using food as a cope/entertainment mechanism

that's how i even got this weight to begin with

ever since it's been like this

sad/lonely because ugly/fat > eat food to cope > gain weight > try to lose weight > get sad/lonely because ugly/fat > eat food to cope > gain the weight i lost back

repeat and repeat for years. i've gone between 270 LBs and 330 LBs about 10 times now. it's such a fucking annoyance

some retain youthful appearance far into their 20s
Youthful and boyish aren't the same thing. You should look like a young man, not a "boyish" fag.
That's a path to degradation and something that is usually exploited by women, not men. Do you really want to be patronized at 23? It just might mean you're afraid of growing up and being on par with the other adults.

You need to let go of that shit. There are far too many prettyboy zoomer twinks for you to compete with anyway. In comparison, there are very few masculine men left in the younger generations; even the gymmaxxers are physically but not spiritually masculine. And having lived a life of loneliness and rejection will do more to prepare you to become a man than lifting metal objects and slurping down protein powder.

It just might mean you're afraid of growing up and being on par with the other adults.
i'm an incel, people dislike me because of my looks. i am socially outcasted because of my looks. i wasn't given a chance to grow up on par with other adults, so of course i don't want to be "on par" with them

You need to let go of that shit. There are far too many prettyboy zoomer twinks for you to compete with anyway. In comparison, there are very few masculine men left in the younger generations; even the gymmaxxers are physically but not spiritually masculine. And having lived a life of loneliness and rejection will do more to prepare you to become a man than lifting metal objects and slurping down protein powder.
this mentality is kek

You get treated better but they still won't "want" you so to speak

i'm an incel, people dislike me because of my looks. i am socially outcasted because of my looks. i wasn't given a chance to grow up on par with other adults, so of course i don't want to be "on par" with them
You should strive for that as an adult, not expect to be pitied like a little boy all your adult life

You should strive for that as an adult, not expect to be pitied like a little boy all your adult life
oh well. i don't plan on ever growing up as i have no reason to.

why grow up? so i can enjoy life with my girlfriend and setup a good future for my kids? oh wait...

23 is a little late to look boyish.
Completely irrelevant but:

I know a foid in her 30s (just got engaged) who has a babyface. Her husband though looks old as fuck, around same age as her although with a bear face. People often mistake her as his child

The absolute worst is when you’re a combination of both. I am boyish (skinny-fat and 173cm, no chest hair) and also hyper masculine (ogre face, hairy arms), it’s hell.

I know a foid in her 30s (just got engaged) who has a babyface. Her husband though looks old as fuck, around same age as her. People often mistake her as his child
I'm saying that looking masculine is the best option for a grown man.

Sexual dimorphism. Imagine a tall handsome jock and a K-pop faggot standing next to each other and everything becomes clear.
this sounds like cope tbh

Being hairy especially fucking sucks, considering that I'm Northeast asian and my people usually have very smooth skin completely devoid of this disgusting mess.
Brutal. Are you mixed with indian or something?