Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i lived in korea or japan

S

shibo

Officer

Now thats the fucking life.. cheap rent and playing video games all day

Id happily live like that tbh.

That's the dream life, you don't have things like that in the west, here you either wageslave or die on the streets.

If my life doesnt work out well i should move to japan and live in a place like that

Men are oppressed in Japan and probably Korea even more than in the west.

In big Canadian cities, rent is through the roof due to all the rapefugees showing up and landlords being rent-seeking parasites.

Now thats the fucking life.. cheap rent and playing video games all day

I've been on these streets of Tokyo. Very impersonal city, tbh. Everyone looks lonely and isolated. But, at least they're polite.

Last edited:
What I like about Japan is that it seems to be cope paradise. Lonely men can buy any sexual experience they want , you can even pay some girl to pretend to be interested in you in your life, go to a maid cafe and get treated like a king by QTs, pay for cuddling and taking a nap with a cute girl. As long as you have money you can cope in a million different ways.
The west lacks that, you can only get standard sex for money.

Waifuland seems nice

I feel like Japan is overrated by weebs tbh.

Not bad way to live but how do they shower or.... like keep clean? Seems like a daily struggle.

Wtf wants to live in a smelly internet cafe?

Reminds me of cyberpunk subculture, particularly the adage, "high tech, low life."

Japan and Korea is absolute states of incels

Japan and Korea is absolute states of incels
Alaska is a good place for incels tbh. Japan. has hardcore masochistic wageslaving and Korea is hell when you're a student.

Alaska is a good place for incels tbh. Japan. has hardcore masochistic wageslaving and Korea is hell when you're a student.
But you need money since house is so expensive in Alaska. Otherwise it is great place to live in

But you need money since house is so expensive in Alaska. Otherwise it is great place to live in
True. There is some very high paying jobs related to fishing btw.

True. There is some very high paying jobs related to fishing btw.
Living in countryside,in woods always better than cities because less humans more peace

Why? It's just trading one shit country for another. Ugly is ugly no matter where you go.

Living in countryside,in woods always better than cities because less humans more peace
I have a countryside phobia. I hate it. I like the chaos and the motion you feel when you're in a city. I don't need to be around of citizens but i like the feeling of being in a city.

I have a countryside phobia. I hate it. I like the chaos and the motion you feel when you're in a city. I don't need to be around of citizens but i like the feeling of being in a city.

Same tbh. I wonder why are they censoring us all of a sudden.

Japan is literally Incelland.