Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I knew about looksmaxing earlier

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
It's over, it may have begun for me but now it's over.

If I had parents who cared or if I was smart enough to realize, I wouldn't be so fucking ugly today and for the rest of my life now.

If I had my slight overbite fixed as a child my lower third wouldn't as fucked as it is now

If I had my slight scoliosis fixed as a child my body and face wouldn't be so FUCKING ASSYMETRICAL as it is now

If I had my pectus excavatum fixed as a child I wouldn't have as much of an ugly deformed body as it is now

If had my shoulder injury treated when it happened or had it not happened, I wouldn't have one slightly smaller and higher raised shoulder than the other

I had a chance to be normal looking and enjoy the things humans were meant to, but now it's over. It all got fucked up. I was dealt a good hand but it has been ruined and I've lost.

It's over.:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Can you fix some of these things now? Do you have money? Can you ask your parents to help you out?
It's over, I've finished developing

Wish I knew about mewing in my teens tbh. Too late for it now though. :feelsbadman:

moneymax and surgery but thats bullshit , just focus on money for now its more reliable and important for the long run ,
well i didnt know about that stuff as a child aswell ( how to even ) , and school is just an indoctrination camp anyways , fucking ridiculous world we are in, exspecially for man

[QUOTE="Izayacel, post: 2062408, member: 6579 school is just an indoctrination camp anyways , [/QUOTE]
This. Diploma will only land you a job at McDonald's. High school without college is pointless. Entrepreneurmaxxing is the way.