Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I knew about lookism and blackpill earlier.

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★★
The only thing i wish right now is to become a 13 year old who has knowledge about lookism and start saving up money/ get on a height increase stack.
Shit is so brutal, It's not even funny

I get scenarios where I'm a 6'2 handsome guy with a likeable personality and I'm getting married with all fun

Getting Scenarios is one of the worst things about being INCEL.
How do you boyos even cope with this, I just end up being suicidal about these things

I found the blackpill at 16 and I was looking into getting hgh at that time but even then I was too late and my growth plates had already closed.

The only thing i wish right now is to become a 13 year old who has knowledge about lookism and start saving up money/ get on a height increase stack.
There are probably gen alpha 2010s borns out there doing this right now because of tiktok

I found the blackpill at 16 and I was looking into getting hgh at that time but even then I was too late and my growth plates had already closed.
Growth plates end up closing by 15 if your diet is mostly high estrogen and if your body isn't releasing more test (i.e you didnt played basketball)

peak suifuel

Growth plates end up closing by 15 if your diet is mostly high estrogen and if your body isn't releasing more test (i.e you didnt played basketball)

peak suifuel
My puberty ended really early it feels like. I look pretty much the exact same as I did at 14

My puberty ended really early it feels like. I look pretty much the exact same as I did at 14
BROOOOTAL

also did you ethnic parents cuck you out by excluding meat from your diet? And didn't let you play basketball or hit the gym?

Cuz that shit happened to me and I wish i could kill my parents (in gta)

Shit is so brutal, It's not even funny
I actually did this scenario but it was a total failure because i live in a third world shithole where HGH and Exemestane are expensive as fuck if i want to import it

I convinced my parents about it and they refuse to do so because there are no niche doctor to handle it after so many appointment thorough so many hospital

On the postive side my parents became fully blackpilled and understood what i really stand for
They promise that i will inherit everything

Last edited:
BROOOOTAL

also did you ethnic parents cuck you out by excluding meat from your diet? And didn't let you play basketball or hit the gym?

Cuz that shit happened to me and I wish i could kill my parents (in gta)
I'm white but I never did sports or anything as a kid and that wouldn't have helped me.

I actually did this scenario but it was a total failure because i live in a third world shithole where HGH and Exemestane are expensive as fuck if i want to import it

I convinced my parents about it and they refuse to do so because there are no niche doctor to handle it after so many appointment thorugh so many hospital

On the postive side my parents became fully blackpilled and understood what i really stand for
Bud if you're in India you could just get hgh injections in you and play like basketball (pre age 16)

I'm white but I never did sports or anything as a kid and that wouldn't have helped me.
Dude, Basketball is the best for height growth while being on a HGH/ testosterone stack

Brutal doe, The only thing we have is regret and cope