Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish I kept quiet as a kid - (((they))) now have a part of me.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I remember I was young and every time I'd pee, some weird bump would grow on the tip of my penis.
I stupidly told my mom.
I was referred to a urologist.

They took my foreskin :feelsrope:

In a world where I am not a freak to look at, even if I got married sex wouldn't be pleasurable for me.

Uncut: A 2016 study found that for uncut penises, the foreskin was the part of the penis most sensitive to stimulation by touch. However, the study clarifies that this doesn’t mean that your experience of pleasure during sex is any different whether you’re cut or uncut.

Cut: A 2011 studyTrusted Source claims that men with cut penises self-reported more “orgasm difficulties.”

Over

Take care of your parents.
As revenge

I'm not circumcised but I've lost a lot of feeling from my dick

I'm probably doomed to Inceldom for life, but I guess I may as well spend the next years of my life salvaging what's left of me.
also apply lotion daily to the head of your dick. a lot of sensitivity can be reclaimed if you keep it nice and moist down there as often as possible.

foreskin restoration takes a VERY long time but it's not over.

I might have to get circumcised in the future tbh. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

(((They))) save them in a big golden cube and use it for ritual magic!

I wish I could post what I am thinking right now and not get banned for it.

Doctors are fucking scum, sociopathic trust-fund kids who got a free ride in life and will permanently mutilate males for the few hundred bucks a foreskin is worth without feeling any guilt.

I remember I was young and every time I'd pee, some weird bump would grow on the tip of my penis.
I stupidly told my mom.
I was referred to a urologist.

Just cut off the foreskin of a child because of some bump.

@Sgtpinkie is it It's the kikes man?

i wish i never born