Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I have atleast 5 close friends

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Major
I hate that I have autism man, it's so hard to try and keep friends online, especially because I'm depressed and broke asf with nothing going on in my life, I had to be careful not to get them to ghost me nor lose interest in talking to me. Haven't really had any new friends lately even though I'm kinda introverted, loneliness knowing that you don't really have anyone close to you is what really sucks about not being a normie or Chad. I do need recharge alone time but the moment they lose interest in talking to you is what sucks by being ghosted like on Discord. Foids are the least of loneliness to go through especially being all vulnerable and broke.

Last edited:
they'll turn on you anyway

From what experience?
Mine, I wrote about it in here

You aren’t entitled to friends, sweaty

I hate that I have autism man, it's so hard to try and keep friends online, especially because I'm depressed and broke asf with nothing going on in my life, I had to be careful not to get them to ghost me nor lose interest in talking to me. Haven't really had any new friends lately even though I'm kinda introverted, loneliness knowing that you don't really have anyone close to you is what really sucks about not being a normie or Chad. I do need recharge alone time but the moment they lose interest in talking to you is what sucks by being ghosted like on Discord. Foids are the least of loneliness to go through especially being all vulnerable and broke.
Having people reject you or move on is why many autists give up even trying

Neither were you but yeah fuck people. I hate how we humans are social creatures otherwise I wouldn't want nothing to do with people
It is a sick joke that we evolved to become social creatures when we are rejected from normal society due to our appearance. We cannot turn off this innate desire much like we cannot turn off our attraction to foids, no matter how badly they treat and reject us. We are slaves to our brain

It is a sick joke that we evolved to become social creatures when we are rejected from normal society due to our appearance. We cannot turn off this innate desire much like we cannot turn off our attraction to foids, no matter how badly they treat and reject us. We are slaves to our brain
it's not just my appears it's my disability I was always been in special Ed my whole life so making friends was always though for me which includes to want friends and even try and get in a relationship with a woman. But yeah it sucks how mother nature made it. I do agree with you though it's sucks for us