Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i had the life of Elliot Rodger.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Elliot Rodger seemed too lucky to me. I wish that i looked like him, i wish that i were 5'9 like him (way better than being 5'6), i wish i had his hair, i wish i were as rich as him. If i had all of that, i would probably be married to a top tier muslim girl and had a kid by now. 

If only i had Elliot Rodger's opportunities in life.

no you wouldn’t top tier Muslim girls only get with white guys and he was only half whtie

Krispinwah said:
no you wouldn’t top tier Muslim girls only get with white guys and he was only half whtie

A white, non-Muslim guy would be fucked if he tried to date a Muslim girl in an Islamic country. The middle east is not Asia dude. Also i live in Egypt, so i know what i'm talking about. Elliot Rodger would mog the shit out of most men here.

He was a womb2tomb case with women.

no, I can totally see why he did what he did.

Imagine constantly being forced to hang around with the chaddiest chads in Hollywood and seeing them slay prime pussy after prime pussy.

In his manifesto Elliot said he absolutely despised the chad from the hunger games because he saw how women were throwing themselves at him despite him being a complete dick.

Getlooksordie said:

Imagine constantly being forced to hang around with the chaddiest chads in Hollywood and seeing them slay prime pussy after prime pussy.

In his manifesto Elliot said he absolutely despised the chad from the hunger games because he saw how women were throwing themselves at him despite him being a complete dick.

Stupid Elliot CHOSE Isla Vista, that’s what a retard he was.

Getlooksordie said:

He was very stupid and autistic to not leave California and to chase after 9/10 stacies. Elliot Rodger problem was that he was too delusional and autistic.

He had everything going for him other than being chad. I would not have wasted my opportunities like he did.

Jockcel said:
He had everything going for him other than being chad. I would not have wasted my opportunities like he did.

Getting an arranged marriage in a second or a third world country with a Christian or a Muslim famoid seem too good to me. I can't do it with my current looks, height, money, status, but Elliot had most of those things going out for him. It makes me sad and depressed because i imagine my life as Elliot Rodger and how it would be happy and full of love.

torujo said:
his dick was 4 inches btw

I didn't ask for his dick tho lol.

Stanx22 said:
He was very stupid and autistic to not leave California and to chase after 9/10 stacies. Elliot Rodger problem was that he was too delusional and autistic.

He was low T and only attracted to top tier women probably. Also he was narcissistic as shit

TheRealChincel said:
I went to college there. Traumatised me for life.

Prime Stacies were grabbing chads off the streets and were asking him to fuck her. They literally said "Let´s go to my place and fuck". I witnessed chads having threesomes in the bathroom at house parties. My male model chad friend fucked a different girl literally every weekend we went out.

Meanwhile I was getting ignored and rejected by every single girl I approached.

Getlooksordie said:
I went to college there. Traumatised me for life.

Prime Stacies were grabbing chads off the streets and were asking him to fuck her. They literally said "Let´s go to my place and fuck". I witnessed chads having threesomes in the bathroom at house parties. My male model chad friend fucked a different girl literally every weekend we went out.

Meanwhile I was getting ignored and rejected by every single girl I approached.

Goddamn, man.

yup he was a spoiled brat who had unrealistic standards for himself. He didn't even looksmax and was complaining about how no 10/10 stacy would bang him

TheRealChincel said:
Indeed, that was Elliot's fatal mistake. His narcissism demanded that he go to the heart of blonde Stacii at UCSB.

In 90% of Murican unis, he would have been slayin' puss with ease due to his car, daddy's income, and average looks even with being an unsocial autistic narcissist.

Sadist said:
yup he was a spoiled brat who had unrealistic standards for himself. He didn't even looksmax and was complaining about how no 10/10 stacy would bang him

ER is famous on psl for being camp. His videos and manifesto are hilarious, and posters only enjoyed his content as entertainment. But here people genuinely idolize shooters as martyrs for some cause. They think ER fought for their ideas against the "normies." Meanwhile, you watch ER's videos and realize he was totally delusional about how the world works. He thought wearing expensive sunglasses and being "sophisticated" mattered at all. He fell for self-help bullshit. He didn't even understand the concept of lookism. His standards were absurd. He was abusive to everyone around him -- especially to incels. ER vids are still hilarious, but ffs stop thinking these shooters represent you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back