Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish I had stood up to bitches in the past

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
It's all coming back to me now. All the times I was straight up disrespected and dissed by females for no fucking reason. Some of these incidents, I was just a little kid and the women doing it were grown ups. I thought women are supposed to be nice to children but I guess this doesn't apply when you're an ugly Indian boy. Fuck...and it's not like I get an opportunity to do it anymore either. I barely interact with them so there's no way I can possibly make up for any of this shit.

Yeah, there are definitely times I wish I could've gotten back at some femoids/blue-pulled faggos that got away with shitting on me back in my youthful days.. still sometimes imagine myself punching them, especially if I met these same people now.

ISome of these incidents, I was just a little kid and the women doing it were grown ups.
Even if you had the chance to go back, it's not like you'd be able to have any control over the incidents that occurred. When you're a kid, you're too young to understand that you're being disrespected, let alone have the willpower to stand up for yourself due to differences in power. But when you get older and realize how you were abused and used, it's a highly agonizing realization. I completely understand the feeling, because I also wish I could go back and do something about it. But unfortunately, that's not how the world works.

The only reason why the abuse happened isn't because you lack willpower, it's because you were weak, naive, and innocent as a kid. If you were, say, a teenager when this happened, they would likely be too chicken shit to abuse you like you were when you're a child. The only physical power roasties really have over anyone is children. That's why most child abusers are statistically women.

Ppl need to run on a firm rising ground. You would have been paddled by their beta orbiters/ social cliques and chads who wanna fuck them. It's natural for mankind to run on instincts/ security. You don't have any. You'd meant to be an observer and nothing more. You would have never have won. Not unless you played the dark triad pretentious game. But I doubt you have the wits to do that.

Even if you had the chance to go back, it's not like you'd be able to have any control over the incidents that occurred. When you're a kid, you're too young to understand that you're being disrespected, let alone have the willpower to stand up for yourself due to differences in power. But when you get older and realize how you were abused and used, it's a highly agonizing realization. I completely understand the feeling, because I also wish I could go back and do something about it. But unfortunately, that's not how the world works.

The only reason why the abuse happened isn't because you lack willpower, it's because you were weak, naive, and innocent as a kid. If you were, say, a teenager when this happened, they would likely be too chicken shit to abuse you like you were when you're a child. The only physical power roasties really have over anyone is children. That's why most child abusers are statistically women.

Well, actually a lot of the times I got shit on by females(and males too to be fair) WERE when I was a teen. But I was very socially unaware and used to abuse because of a traumatic childhood-I saw it as the norm for me and just accepted it as it was. Of course it's different now due to a much greater awareness but also the intimidation factor. Even then, I come across bitches showing an attitude to which I respond in kind.

I only do that when I am directly addressed by people as they make fun of me.

Also, what kind of things did they do when you were a little Indian boy?

Also, what kind of things did they do when you were a little Indian boy?

Just generally being pretty rude and bitchy, basically treating me like I was an adult despite being naive and innocent like any other kid(or perhaps more so). This was family members and non-family alike.

Just generally being pretty rude and bitchy, basically treating me like I was an adult despite being naive and innocent like any other kid(or perhaps more so). This was family members and non-family alike.
Can you describe any actual events, like what you did, and how they responded? You're just being too general that I cannot imagine it happening at all.

Can you describe any actual events, like what you did, and how they responded? You're just being too general that I cannot imagine it happening at all.

I had a teacher in middle school who just hated the fuck out of me even though I wasn't obnoxious and in fact got picked on by other kids. It's hard to pick certain incidents because a lot of this happened quite a long time ago and in many of them I was a teenager and not really a "little kid". I just remember there was a general feeling of hostility from certain older females. Again, this wasn't all older women but a lot of them. Many were actually quite kind.

Also there were a few incidents involving family I can talk about if you dm me.

I had a teacher in middle school who just hated the fuck out of me even though I wasn't obnoxious and in fact got picked on by other kids. It's hard to pick certain incidents because a lot of this happened quite a long time ago and in many of them I was a teenager and not really a "little kid". I just remember there was a general feeling of hostility from certain older females. Again, this wasn't all older women but a lot of them. Many were actually quite kind.

Also there were a few incidents involving family I can talk about if you dm me.

I've had something happen to me, when I had an interview for nursing school, the older white bitch of a teacher was being hostile towards me, basically telling me to pick another field while being nice to the other girls. It was sexism for sure. Sure, one sec.

I feel the same way, wish I had the balls to say "fuck you, you can't treat me like that you evil bitch!"
Instead, I endured their abuse since fucking middle school.

i wish i stood up to tons of people when i was younger

Lol they would have beaten your pathetic genetic trash ass, you are meant to be abused and weeded out because you are genetically inferior to them.

I bit girls and roasted them as a kid I was blackpilled before it was a thing.