Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish i had some IRL friends forget about a foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
If i am not going to have a foid in my life, i wish i at least some real life friends whom i could hang out with. I have never met someone who is blackpilled IRL so it's difficult making friends. Even if i am different from everyone, i still have the basic human need of having social connections with others. Throughout my whole life, I will just have to rot alone because i was born with shit tier subhuman traits.

Same most guys my age are just a bunch of bluepilled normie cucked simp faggots who I hate so I don't think I'll ever have irl friends or a foid gf so I'm doomed.

I am too depressed for irl friends

If i am not going to have a foid in my life, i wish i at least some real life friends whom i could hang out with. I have never met someone who is blackpilled IRL so it's difficult making friends. Even if i am different from everyone, i still have the basic human need of having social connections with others. Throughout my whole life, I will just have to rot alone because i was born with shit tier subhuman traits.
just come to spain bro we can hang out and smoke some pot :smonk::smonk:

nah most men are hypercompetitive, and are as sneaky and conniving as foids

Jfl wanting to hang out with blackpillers.

nah most men are hypercompetitive, and are as sneaky and conniving as foids
This
also op, most of us don't have irl blackpilled friends and suffer from loneliness. you have to embrace your lifestyle and accept it. you need to keep in mind that you are born to suffer, it was all written in your genes and that having blackpilled friends irl won't change who you are and what happened in the past.
you can make good irl friends with normies. just avoid venting about your inceldom, views about foids and your mentality in general to them because they will always reject what you say. once you vent to them, they are no longer your friends.

it kinda helps, ngl

but at point I am nothing really helps, especially when the friends in question have girls themselves

any friends at all = fakecel :feelsjuice:

For mental health you are required to have at least 1 friend your age.

YOU WILL GET CUCKED , if you male friends theyll inevetably talk about females or worse one of them will get a girl and bring her along , youll be subjecting yourself to torture

In a weird way am glad I don't have friends.

Having a strong male group (homosocial ambient) is sufficient to forget about foids.

Same most guys my age are just a bunch of bluepilled normie cucked simp faggots who I hate so I don't think I'll ever have irl friends or a foid gf so I'm doomed.

Even incel-tier normies don't want to have anything to do with you, they think they're better than you cuz they socialmaxxed and got a low-tier becky roastie kek

I have some incel guy I talk to on discord and he has normie friends this guy is very bluepilled aswell and his friend group treats him like shit yet he hangs out with them all the time

My only friend is the bottle

In MMORPG if you play hardcore like don't have a job and play all day, every day. You can meet some guys the same as you. Those guys I really enjoyed hanging out with in the game.