Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I had never tried

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Before i tried hard, i mean like actually try, approach many women, message them, online dating looksmaxx, i was already feeling subhuman but at least i had some hope left, like that MAYBE at least one freaking girl would find me attractive, now that i did everything i could i confirmed that not a single one wants me, and trying is so fucking exhausting, getting ghosted makes me so fucking anxious

And this is why I stopped trying

getting ghosted makes me so fucking anxious
To be honest, i've never got over the frustration of being ghosted, even after countless ghostings, every time a girl stops talking to me i feel it. Don't know how other people just shake it off, i never could.

People made fun of me when I approached this white chick once

same, its just saddening

I tried once, didn't want to bother again. Realized the chick was into another dude, and was using me to get to him cause he was a chad, and I was just an ugly mongrel. No matter what, you can never overcome being ugly. Its over.
:cryfeels: