Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had high IQ

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I wish I had a insanely high IQ (over 150). Everything would be so easy and i could probably figure out a away to become rich as shit. 
I would get the validation of being called a genius all the time and work for NASA or the CDC or some shit. 
It would be the greatest cope of all time

being rich is not gonna save u from inceldom

my family rich but i am a subhuman

sadricecel said:

It wouldn't be the money it would be the validation i would get from being a genius

Nothing would change, you would probably be even more depressed.

If you have that much iq you wont make money lol. You'll just be chads work bitch as he takes all your credit. Like for the discovery of the DNA chadson and crick took credit from a shit ton of other scientists and cucked them for the nobel prize. EVERY CEO is a chad.

Looks and social skills>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>iq

KV3 said:
If you have that much iq you wont make money lol. You'll just be chads work bitch as he takes all your credit. Like for the discovery of the DNA chadson and crick took credit from a shit ton of other scientists and cucked them for the nobel prize. EVERY CEO is a chad.

Validation tho

DestroyedLife said:

Probably but i would be able to cope knowing i am worth something

_incelinside said:
Validation tho

What validation is there when someone else takes all the credit and praise? All your shown contribution to research society will see is being credited in half a sentence in fine print at the end.

_incelinside said:
I wish I had a insanely high IQ (over 150). Everything would be so easy and i could probably figure out a away to become rich as shit. 
I would get the validation of being called a genius all the time and work for NASA or the CDC or some shit. 
It would be the greatest cope of all time

I wish I had a higher IQ so I wouldn't be slow and dumb as fuck.

Venne has an astronomically high IQ, look how he uses it...

KV3 said:
What validation is there when someone else takes all the credit and praise? All your shown contribution to research society will see is being credited in half a sentence in fine print at the end.

Most CEO's aren't chad. Nothing beats the validation of knowing you created something that everybody else uses

TheRealChincel said:
Venne has an astronomically high IQ, look how he uses it...

As long as I wasn't an autistic coper

High IQ will not get girls fawning over you so it's just coping.

takurak said:
High IQ will not get girls fawning over you so it's just coping.

don't really care tbh, just want to be worth something genetically

I have a relatively high IQ (around 130'ish) and I am still a loser, fuck I could speak 2 different languages from 2 different language families at age 5, and now I am fucking working a dead end job.

KV3 said:

PREACH

VST said:
I have a relatively high IQ (around 130'ish) and I am still a loser, fuck I could speak 2 different languages from 2 different language families at age 5, and now I am fucking working a dead end job.

Step up your game brother. You can easily homeschool and make it

Being rich that is, you'll still be incel

_incelinside said:

I don't have the time to teach myself new things, I always wanted to learn SQL/C++ but fuck I don't have the time or the motivation to commit to it.

JFL at people denying that high IQ + low inhib psycho mindest won't get you anywhere.

_incelinside said:
VST said:

IQ doesnt matter if you dont/do much.

demonanus said:
JFL at people denying that high IQ + low inhib psycho mindest won't get you anywhere.

I wish at least average in iq, looks aand height. ANything above that would be incredible, but I would happy to be like everyone else.

I found best cope.We should invent cure about fixing subhumanity or make high quality game/video/film about incels

sadricecel said:

It's true if you are very ugly or have a severe mental illness. George Sodini had 200k in assets and couldn't get any girl

high iq is only beneficial if you're some kind of low inhibition guy who doesn't really care what he's doing. if you're just some aspie like me, i think the opposite is true. it LITERALLY fucks you over even more than if you were just average iq

you think about everything so in-depth that people think you're stupid. sometimes normies made fun of me in school because i got the right answer in 1-2 seconds but i kept thinking about it and how it couldn't possibly be right, because it was too obvious and simple. then the normies thought i was dumb when it took them 30-40 seconds to come to the same conclusion that took me one fucking glance.

but sure, if you had an iq THAT high you could probably do some crazy shit.

NeverSubmit said:
It's true if you are very ugly or have a severe mental illness. George Sodini had 200k in assets and couldn't get any girl

Sodini wasn't even bad looking

whogivesafucc said:
high iq is only beneficial if you're some kind of low inhibition guy who doesn't really care what he's doing. if you're just some aspie like me, i think the opposite is true. it LITERALLY fucks you over even more than if you were just average iq

you think about everything so in-depth that people think you're stupid. sometimes normies made fun of me in school because i got the right answer in 1-2 seconds but i kept thinking about it and how it couldn't possibly be right, because it was too obvious and simple. then the normies thought i was dumb when it took them 30-40 seconds to come to the same conclusion that took me one fucking glance.

giphy.gif

cope_overdose said:
intelligence is cope

so you'd rather have sub 90 iq and barely even function within your daily life?

whogivesafucc said:
cope_overdose said:
intelligence is cope
so you'd rather have sub 90 iq and barely even function within your daily life?

no idea how you arrived at that

KV3 said:

Delusional cope. 99% of CEO's are beta fags getting cucked on the regular. Chad is the shareholder. LOW-IQCELS OUT

Mine is 113, I'm alright with it.

whogivesafucc said:

You' always worry about what people think, just chill and play old school runescape lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
whogivesafucc said:
You' always worry about what people think, just chill and play old school runescape lol.

LOL

DestroyedLife said:

this, intelligent people are proven to be more depressed probably from being able to notice life's bullshit ad blackpills early on

High IQ people are more likely to have depression.

_incelinside said:
sadricecel said:
It wouldn't be the money it would be the validation i would get from being a genius

Validation?

Tell me some names 'off the top of your head', of 150+ IQcels being paraded around in the media.

I can't think of any!

platypus said:
Validation?

Tell me some names 'off the top of your head', of 150+ IQcels being paraded around in the media.

I can't think of any!

Internal validation

I have a high IQ and have quite a lot of money. Doesn’t stop you from being incel, because all that matters is physical appearance.

I wish I was mentally retarded so I wouldnt know whats happening around me

Weed said:
I wish I was mentally retarded so I wouldnt know whats happening around me

Just get some African brain surgery.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/PJZzC-j-MKY?t=39s[/video]