Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i had friends

• Thread starter the kurdish loner
  • Start date
T

the kurdish loner

Recruit
★★★★
My cousin was Talking about selling his gaming console, and i thought it doesn't worth it due to how cheaply they're paid for nowadays so i tried to convince him not to, when i asked him why he'd want to sell it, he told me about how he didn't like to play alone and that his friends(irl) couldn't play with him either. It was at that moment when my mind recalled all the times i was playing fkin those strategy games, all the call of duty champaigns, middle of honor games, many story based games, and racing simulations that i have spent time at ALONE, i feel like if i had irl friends and went out more id have a way happier and less regretful life. I just cannot believe why i spent so much time on gaming and inside, yes games have their own pros strategy games made me a lot smarter in geography and history, as well as some shooting games, the racing simulation games probably helped me pass out sometime and have a better spatial and mind coordination but at what cost. I have never jad a friend who would stick and a friend who'd make me feel better at my downs, never had someone to eat dinner with outside, never a friend who would actually care about me. Its just so messed up, so lagged behind.

it's not real

I more want a gf than a traditional "friend"