Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had friends

notcracklord

notcracklord

Weedcel
★★★
I wish I could js be able to talk to someone and have them understand and relate online or irl I just wish I wasn’t incapable of making or being friends I just want to chill with some relatable nigga stay up late talking or playing video games I’m always so pissed off and depressed at the loneliness why couldn’t I js be normal

I’m so used to being alone all the time if I were to actually have friends It’d feel quite unusual.

And even if it was possible friendships wouldn’t last because my social skills are underdeveloped from years of isolation.

I’m so used to being alone all the time if I were to actually have friends It’d feel quite unusual.

And even if it was possible friendships wouldn’t last because my social skills are underdeveloped from years of isolation.
It’s the same with me I would not be able too either. I also am a spiteful grudgeholding person id end up sabotaging and ruining them all even if I could make one

Literally me

we can be friens :)

Same with me.

The only people I relate to are people on this forum people idek but have the same experiences. I’m on this forum all the time

me too, i have no friends in real life and feel lonely

only people who accept me are brocels

I wish I could js be able to talk to someone and have them understand and relate online or irl I just wish I wasn’t incapable of making or being friends I just want to chill with some relatable nigga stay up late talking or playing video games I’m always so pissed off and depressed at the loneliness why couldn’t I js be normal
I'm a mentcel, so I just get annoyed with people since if I try to make friends they'll abandoned me for better people

me too, i have no friends in real life and feel lonely

only people who accept me are brocels
Real shit knowing I’ll never have any true connection with people around me hurts me to the bone

I'm a mentcel, so I just get annoyed with people since if I try to make friends they'll abandoned me for better people
That’s real too or they will just begin to hate me for not putting the effort in

That’s real too or they will just begin to hate me for not putting the effort in
Me too, I begin to hate people who end just using me when they ignore my messages and only contact me when they need my help so I end up blocking those mother fuckers

Me too, I begin to hate people who end just using me when they ignore my messages and only contact me when they need my help so I end up blocking those mother fuckers
Good you have that mentality I used to just let them do whatever just because i didn’t want to be alone but im not like that anymore I have one good friend that I’ve known for years and been playing Xbox with him for years he’s an online friend he’s a good guy it’s just he’s a total normie and he’s better then me in every single way imaginable and he flaunts it. I don’t think he means too and I don’t wanna cut him off but it fills with me so much anger and despair seeing how much better he is than me. Although he does rub in how much girls want him. I told him that if I talked to the exact same girl exact same time and said the exact same thing he said to her instead of it being him it was me we’d both have very different interactions. He disagrees and thinks I’m pathetic all because he knows someone like me that gets a lot of girls (the guy is just short that’s it) normies make my life so miserable

Why the duck do people not wanna be friends with me? I wanna be friends smith them. Duck them.

Yeah i haven`t had any friends for about 3 or so years i try not think about it