Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had friends and a girlfriend

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
-
I wish I had friends and a girlfriend and was a normal highschooler. I am legit 18 with no girlfriend and no friends in general

Same except I am 22

That's what we all wish for. Sadly, it will never happen. The damage done from rotting in our formative teenage years will remain for life. There will always be a hole in your soul because lost time is never found again. Even if you somehow manage to ascend, you will always doubt it and it won't feel genuine. You are forever orphaned by the teenage love you never had. I'm 19 and shit just seems to get worse with age, mostly. My father just died last Thursday, and he was like a best friend to me.

That's what we all wish for. Sadly, it will never happen. The damage done from rotting in our formative teenage years will remain for life. There will always be a hole in your soul because lost time is never found again. Even if you somehow manage to ascend, you will always doubt it and it won't feel genuine. You are forever orphaned by the teenage love you never had. I'm 19 and shit just seems to get worse with age, mostly. My father just died last Thursday, and he was like a best friend to me.
Sorry for your loss man

Exactly. The negative reinforcement i experienced throughout my life outweights the positive reinforcement by a LOT. Even if i somehow would magically find a girl one day that loved me for who i am, i would always be in doubt if her feelings are real, if she justs sees me as betaxbux, if she has ulterior motives and id be paranoid that she cheats on me, especially since being aware of female nature.

Sorry for your loss man
Thanks bro. It's been rough. Losing him was literally losing at least half of my social interaction, because my parents are the only close people in my life that I hang out with regularly. My dad had a cabin we went to and did cool outdoor stuff at, and he also had a classic car we took to car shows. Doing those things without him really brings back the memories and it will never be the same again.

"Friends" are much harder to keep when you're autistic and ugly and you can lose them easily. You have to put in a lot of effort to maintain relationships compared to better adjusted and better looking people. Because others are essentially looking for excuses to abandon you at any time. This is why it's not worth trying to establish rapport with normies who just want to use you like a tool.

Last edited:
Exactly. The negative reinforcement i experienced throughout my life outweights the positive reinforcement by a LOT. Even if i somehow would magically find a girl one day that loved me for who i am, i would always be in doubt if her feelings are real, if she justs sees me as betaxbux, if she has ulterior motives and id be paranoid that she cheats on me, especially since being aware of female nature.
Same bro. I've experienced so much negative reinforcement that there is no way positive stuff in the future could make up for it. I'd always be extremely skeptical of anyone that wanted to be in my life. The damage is done and is irreparable.

I wish I had friends and a girlfriend and was a normal highschooler. I am legit 18 with no girlfriend and no friends in general
Same except I m 20 and now in college

Exactly brother, negative experiences has completely anhilated us

:cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

:cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

“It’s ovER for a lot of guys” saint Steve

damn I remember when I joined almost two years ago and I felt like a youngcel