Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I had drugs to cope

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Idec if it goes against my morals anymore the phone won’t satisfy my desires for much longer. I know later on the depression and mental agony I suffer through will get worse and with the events in my life there’s no way I’ll find happiness even if I do ascend.

I don’t even want strong shit I just want weed or alcohol. I also want to get on gear. How the fuck do the other autists here find a dealer. There’s a reason I’ve never seen an autist rolling up a blunt and smoking it, fuck I haven’t even seen marijuana in my life. I also want steroids if you think I shouldn’t go on steroids and should stay natty durrr you should unironically see my physique. I think there’s maybe 1 or 2 people I know of irl who are around my age and have the same sized wrists as me that’s how thin and frail they are. I wish I found steroids earlier I wanted to at least stop being underweight by senior year.

Same, luckily for me I do have them though kek

A family member might hook me up with trenbolone and testosterone. It comes like 2x a year once in the fall and another in the summer.

In the meanwhile I’ve been using SARMS and holy shit it helps. I gained 10lbs of muscle mass and I can notice the difference.

I told a co-worker about it, he did a little research and ordered and he’s hooked too. He told me he bought the new stuff that came out and he feels like never leaving the gym.

This is what I order from: https://lawlesslabsusa.com/

I’m also prescribed Xanax and Adderall which the Adderall is great to combine it to feel super concentrated on what you’re doing while you’re kicking ass in the gyn

Xanax and alcohol is good for the come down

A family member might hook me up with trenbolone and testosterone. It comes like 2x a year once in the fall and another in the summer.

In the meanwhile I’ve been using SARMS and holy shit it helps. I gained 10lbs of muscle mass and I can notice the difference.

I told a co-worker about it, he did a little research and ordered and he’s hooked too. He told me he bought the new stuff that came out and he feels like never leaving the gym.

This is what I order from: https://lawlesslabsusa.com/

I’m also prescribed Xanax and Adderall which the Adderall is great to combine it to feel super concentrated on what you’re doing while you’re kicking ass in the gyn

Xanax and alcohol is good for the come down
Fuck thanks. Also I do have adhd prescription but it’s not adderall it’s a weaker drug. It’s Straterra which is weak as fuck and barely helps me focus with my grades, lack of skills, and sat score being proof. I don’t mind being a SARMs goblin.
Same, luckily for me I do have them though kek
Mogs me

My papaver somniferum poppies are starting to grow. You could grow your own drugs too. Ruderalis can apparently grow outside just fine, the yield for it isn't that great but maybe you could get at least something.

My papaver somniferum poppies are starting to grow. You could grow your own drugs too. Ruderalis can apparently grow outside just fine, the yield for it isn't that great but maybe you could get at least something.
I would love to grow plants which specific psychedelics come from

Im straight edge,for me honestly drugs are part of the problem. i dont like junkies.

@ElTruecel You’ve made many posts about your life currently. After senior year ends, what do you think you’re gonna do? If you won’t neet, how will you try to become more studious in order to not fail out of college?

@ElTruecel You’ve made many posts about your life currently. After senior year ends, what do you think you’re gonna do? If you won’t neet, how will you try to become more studious in order to not fail out of college?
Gonna have tutors to help me during university

Use the supplements on Nootropics Depot and develop general problem-solving abilities.