Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish I had BWC

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

self-loathing misanthrope
★★★★★
If I had BWC i would have been so back tbh, but unfortunately I am a dickcel, I could have coped with having a big dick and mogging most men, but not only am I manlet, ugly, non-NT on top of everything i am a DICKCEL. It honestly never began i should have roped years ago.

No dick for your face.

You can buy a Big White Car as long as you have a driver's license & passed your test.

If I had BWC i would have been so back tbh, but unfortunately I am a dickcel, I could have coped with having a big dick and mogging most men, but not only am I manlet, ugly, non-NT on top of everything i am a DICKCEL. It honestly never began i should have roped years ago.
Dick isn’t gonna save you. Trust me, I know

Bigdick"cels" just never bothered trying to advertise their penises on dating/sex platforms.

i only have a SAWC - scientifically average white cock. Good enough for foids?

You could have the perfect cock size and it wouldn't matter if you're face/height was bad

Fucking bullshit how foids think that if youre 6ft you have a 8 inch penis only if it was true for me im a dickcel too i keep forgetting how important pp size is