Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I had been born in some anglo country in 1970~75

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
...then maybe I'd have had the chance of being a drummer in one of those early 90s bands and get statusmaxx and drown in young pussy.

The looks requirements for frontmen were pretty high but not so much for drummers.

Look at Blur at their prime, Graham (guitar) is normie tier but Damon (vocals) and Alex (bass) are pretty much Chadlites. All of them are also tall, especially Alex.

But if you notice Dave, the drummer, he's very incelish with that longface and nerdy look. I mog him a bit at my prime tbh.

I love the 90s aesthetics, it would have been awesome to be able to fuck some white teenager fans wearing flannel shirts and with natural hairy pussies.

Too bad I lived my prime in 2000s Brazil, way too difficult to pull it off playing drums in some band. I played it for more than ten years and was pretty decent (always got invited to play in more and more bands) but never got anything relevant from it really :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I wish i was born during patriarchy in some kind of royalties/nobles just to make sure i'll get a beautiful virgin wife.

I wish i was born during patriarchy in some kind of royalties/nobles just to make sure i'll get a beautiful virgin wife.
Yeah, that would also have been much better than now, but I romanticized the 90s a lot tbh. I lived it as a kid in Brazil, I wish I had lived it somewhere else and in my prime (18-23 years).

I feel bad for all the youngcels who never experienced pre-internet life. Some maybe not even pre-smartphone, man, you guys had it bad.

Just lol if you are from Brazil and you aren’t football careermaxxed.

Kek

Just lol if you are from Brazil and you aren’t football careermaxxed.

Kek
Like pretty much every Brazilian kid I dreamed about it for a bit but I wasn't anywhere near the level you must be to pull it off. Competition is extreme, every boy and man plays it here. I was average, I kicked well and made good passes but didn't have the "ginga" to dribble at all.

99% that you will be born as a peasant without any rights and will be belong to your помещик. Your virgin wife will have to give her first night to your owner. 50% that she will die during a labor, and out of your 8 kids, only 2 will get to be adults, others will die. All your 35-40 years of life you will work in the field and die from a flu.
No, thank you. I prefer it as it's now.

Like pretty much every Brazilian kid I dreamed about it for a bit but I wasn't anywhere near the level you must be to pull it off. Competition is extreme, every boy and man plays it here. I was average, I kicked well and made good passes but didn't have the "ginga" to dribble at all.
Ah, yeah, that’s what most Brazilian players (stereotypically) have.

What about basketball? I’ve heard it’s quite big too. Of course nowhere near football but probably no. 2 sport?

99% that you will be born as a peasant without any rights and will be belong to your помещик. Your virgin wife will have to give her first night to your owner. 50% that she will die during a labor, and out of your 8 kids, only 2 will get to be adults, others will dye. All your 35-40 years of life you will work in the field and dye from a flu.
No, thank you. I prefer it as it's now.
I think about this tbh. Life back then was more compatible with marriage, tradition and all but was also harsh as fuck.

I think 50s America is where the things are at. People who were born in the late 30s and early 40s in the US, being both young enough to escape going to WWII and able to live their prime in 50s America, were the luckiest generation ever tbh.

I feel bad for all the youngcels who never experienced pre-internet life. Some maybe not even pre-smartphone, man, you guys had it bad.
This is sad, yeah, they won't experience how it is without internet, i had inernet finally connected to my PC at 2006 or something, before i just used it to play Return to castle Wolfenstein or Age of Empires II, or even SIms 2 lel

Ah, yeah, that’s what most Brazilian players (stereotypically) have.

What about basketball? I’ve heard it’s quite big too. Of course nowhere near football but probably no. 2 sport?
I had a basket in my backyard but sucked at it tbh. Also, 6'1/1,85 is absolute manlet tier for basketball.

The only sports I really had some potential to perform on a professional level were volleyball and running (I got a "gold" medal at running in high school, won against a much taller, athletic-looking black guy, I'll never forget it).

If I had a choice, I'd have rather have never been born at all.

Short of that, I'd like to have been born a rich aristocrat with low amounts of responsibilities in mid 19th century Europe. Seems like it would be great if nobody expected too much of me.

I had a basket in my backyard but sucked at it tbh. Also, 6'1/1,85 is absolute manlet tier for basketball.

The only sports I really had some potential to perform on a professional level were volleyball and running (I got a "gold" medal at running in high school, won against a much taller, athletic-looking black guy, I'll never forget it).
Right, volleyball is quite popular too in Brazil. Kek, it was nice to win against Tyrone I would imagine.

Also, volcel because of your height (jk)

If I had a choice, I'd have rather have never been born at all.

Short of that, I'd like to have been born a rich aristocrat with low amounts of responsibilities in mid 19th century Europe. Seems like it would be great if nobody expected too much of me.
Both great options also.

I just wanted to be millionaire.

I wish I was born white with green eyes like my sister

Cucktears are watching, tbhtbh
Chadlite from a famous rock band can get away with it, I can't.

This would be super "creepy" if it featured me instead of Justin Bieber, but with him it's "adorable".

Pedophilia= looks.

Chadlite from a famous rock band can get away with it, I can't.

View attachment 24487
This would be super "creepy" if it featured me instead of Justin Bieber.

Pedophilia= looks.
Yeah, i've just imagined you instead of him and broke into sinister laughter, my Holy Blackpill at its finest. Looks chase you everywhere in life.

Last edited:
Brazil sucks. It is the Africa of South America. Were you ugly then in the early 00s? If you were a drummer, you could have pulled something.

I experienced the early 90's as a young teen, it was an amazing time with so much creative energy, really felt like an amazing future lay ahead.

Brazil sucks. It is the Africa of South America. Were you ugly then in the early 00s? If you were a drummer, you could have pulled something.
I was low tier normie at my prime. 4.5-5/10 I guess.

No, local rock bands weren't a big thing and no foid ever gave me attention because I played the drums.

I experienced the early 90's as a young teen, it was an amazing time with so much creative energy, really felt like an amazing future lay ahead.
In the US? Lucky you. Tell more if you want.

. can we not re-create our own country , again , somewhere else ,? if there are any incels who want to re-create a 1900's anglocell place to live then private message me . I was born in a 1900's anglo location . times have changed / many things are unrecognizable . technology for one . commerce . economics . There is possible reason we are incel now . is that reason is if is pointless to breed in current civilization format ? Like trying to put down roots into a poison swamp ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back