Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I had at least a snake

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
This was realistically the only dream I ever had in my life. But I cannot afford one considering space.

If it just came down to it I would prefer a completely natural enclosures.
A corn snake/Pantherophis guttatus would be enough for the start. Particularly the Okeetee from Florida. I exactly know what plants I would use (like ferns/tillandsias) and what pieces of wood. I would even give it some moss and many leaves to hide beneath.
A mountain king snake/Lampropeltis pyromelana would be based too. Particularly there I could design a good rear wall looking like stone, then I could go to the forests and the mountains to collect rocks and needles to give everything a naturalistic look. Particularly in the woods I see so many things I could use (but my parents forbid me from taking them with me).
Or a smooth snake, dice snake, esculapian snake or a grass snake which occur naturally where I live. Particularly based would it be to have an outdoor enclosure for them (the same as for North-American/Asian colubrids), it would simply give them the biggest room to explore and a possibility to present me their natural behavior.

But not going to happen, while others have everything - from GF to private fulfillment I have nothing like that. Today this feeling is especially bad, I have absolutely nothing to do (due to completing my work for this week a day before yesterday) and constantly look at pictures of snakes again knowing fully that I could never posess them or care for them, I want to smash my head against my desk/wall, I torture myself via that, I have watched videos of someone with Spider-tailed vipers and Fea's vipers and it hurts so fucking bad that I will never have one, not even a fucking ball python or corn snake.

Last edited:
A corn snake/Pantherophis guttatus would be enough for the start
Slurp