Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had an incel friend irl

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
I have zero friends in real life but if I did have one then I really would like if he was also an incel so I could relate to him and we could talk about things we can both relate to. it would be especially good if they were intimidating looking so they could beat up normies if they insulted me in public or laughed at me. I just want a friend to do things with in real life tbh

You would just treat them like a subhuman, its human nature to treat inferior/ ugly people differently
It doesn't matter if your an incel or not, everyone does it

You would just treat them like a subhuman, its human nature to treat inferior/ ugly people differently
No, I do not do It. And we men do not tend to do this shit., especially when most people here are fakecels.

I want to be friends with Penguin from Batman.

Pretty sure most here won't admit that and if given the chance to get with a hot foid would abandon any kind of friendship with an uggo they developed.

I have one incel friend irl. He’s too low IQ to understand it though, and I wouldn’t be able to blackpill him.

I know a guy who is probably incel but it's difficult to talk to him, he's much more autistic than me
It's hard to have incel friends, we are very unfriendly

I have a handful of friends, all normies, either married or in long term relationships with the exception of 1 who might be an incel but he isn't aware of the blackpill.

I had one in college. It was honestly such lifefuel just videogame and talkmaxxing with him. I miss him dearly.

I have zero friends in real life but if I did have one then I really would like if he was also an incel so I could relate to him and we could talk about things we can both relate to. it would be especially good if they were intimidating looking so they could beat up normies if they insulted me in public or laughed at me. I just want a friend to do things with in real life tbh
What in the troon fantasy

Id be your friend man

All of my friends are incels, however they are also incels in denial. They are like"I'll find the right one some day! I just need to work on myself and then I'll reap the rewards" :soy::soy::soy:

I`d be friends with you brocel i have zero friends aswell

Yeah it`s a huge cause of our depression
I technically have 2 friends, but I'm lucky if I see either of them once a month. I wish I had a real close friend I could hang out with a few times a week. If I knew you IRL, I'd take you for a drive in my Camaro and to car shows. I'm bored out of my mind doing the car stuff alone now that my dad passed away. He was the only real friend I had to just do that stuff with

I have zero incel frens and 1 non incel fren I guess. It would be nice to have a incel frenlino.

Same, but I don't see ugly people in my town. It's mostly boomers, tall gigachads and gigastacies. 12 year old girls who heightmog me and already had sex. I can't be bothered at this point.

Pretty sure most here won't admit that and if given the chance to get with a hot foid would abandon any kind of friendship with an uggo they developed.
Yea lol, even when they know they are just being betabuxxed

i tried to be friends with some incels but they were uninterested. They barely respond to my text and we never even hung out.They don’t wanna accept the fact they’re an incel tho and still cope well unlike me. One of them tho is suffering a lot from loneliness and his copes no longer help so maybe he is heading to inceldom.

Its funny tho he tells me he wants to hang out with people now but when i asked him to hang out a few months ago He tells me he doesn’t feel like it. He just too depressed to try anything even when he wants too.

Last edited: