Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I wish I had an incel friend, if I had one I know I could ascend.

spermcel69

spermcel69

Banned
-
I am determined to get laid. I got a bj from a hooker so I know how amazing it is to get my dick sucked.

I believe if I keep trying by going with a friend and asking girls out, eventually one will agree and I could experience that again. Currently, its too intimidating going out alone, especially since I'm short, and its a bad look in the eyes of foids. Its a numbers game, eventually some will bite, especially given alcohol/drugs reduces their standards. I heard MDMA gives them that free love hippie vibe where looks don't matter.

We could move in together so I can escape my toxic family, we'd both have privacy to fuck and not have to worry about parents listening in or their permission, or whatever bullshit. Girls leave even normies, we could stay friends and roommates while having a girl, knowing we can count on each other when they inevitably leave us for chad.

I have a bunch of ideas, and I'm not going to be open about it here. For example, everyone knows about SEAmaxxing now, and its much harder now that the secret's out. Under my leadership, we would ascend.

I want an incel friend now!!! I'm tired of being alone rotting at home all day when I I know I would succeed if another loser like me joined me and we could ascend, but how do I befriend one? I made a post in lounge if one lives in my state, and no one who lives in my state has replied yet. How do I do it? Any advice on how I could achieve this?

Last edited:
Let's be real here, you'd both be more far likely to rot together than ascend. But that's still far more preferable to rotting alone, so by all means, go for it.

no you don't know that

normies get in social circles with other normies, and they can meet foids there etc. they might be able to connect with a foid there and get sex or a relationship, even if they're non-chad and therefore not attractive

an incel friend wouldn't do that, even though they would generally be a better friend

plus foids probably wouldn't like them

so idk if you really do know that it would lead to ascension

if you want to ascend, then I don't think hanging out with incels will generally help

but it might give you some perspective on your situation and why it's over for you

no you don't know that
You don't know what I know. I've thought about this very hard and for a long time, and I am 100% sure it will work.

I have talked to a few girls who were friendly, and I get the vibe that some girls would accept. One girl repeatedly came to talk to me, even though she could be punished for not working, so she was most likely interested. She came multiple days just to talk to me. We met under an uncommon circumstance, I believe if I went out with another incel, it would be much easier to meet girls.

You don't need to have an established social circle, you can approach girls at bars, libraries, anywhere, and there is a small chance they agree.

Also I have other ideas that I don't want to publicly reveal. Like I said, it'd get patched like how guys went to SEA and pump and dumped after promises of marriage. I have unconventional ideas like that.

Last edited:
I have talked to a few girls who were friendly, and I get the vibe that some girls would accept. One girl repeatedly came to talk to me, even though she could be punished for not working, so she was most likely interested. She came multiple days just to talk to me. We met under rare circumstances, I believe if I went out with another incel, it would be much easier to meet girls.
> t. GrAY

but nah having an incel friend probably wouldn't change much. if anything it might be worse, since you're fakecel and the foid would hate the actual incel

> t. GrAY

but nah having an incel friend probably wouldn't change much. if anything it might be worse, since you're fakecel and the foid would hate the actual incel
I'm a 5'3 ethnicel manlet. I've had the incel experience my whole life.

Having a loser friend with no social circles or connections can be cool, but it wont help you ascend

Having a loser friend with no social circles or connections can be cool, but it wont help you ascend
Correct, i have one and i'm still incel, it literally makes no difference

Yeah, you need to have at least normie friends to benefit from socialcirclemaxxing because normies have at least some connections. An incel, especially Autistic ones usually have almost no connetctions to other people, let alone to foids

You must not be as ambitious as me. You won't succeed if you do nothing.

I have already fucked 9 hookers, I had to conquer my fears to do that as an incel, I used to have crippling anxiety. If I had an incel buddy I'd take him with me to get into situations where girls are intoxicated. What have you tried? Nothing?

Let's be real here, you'd both be more far likely to rot together than ascend. But that's still far more preferable to rotting alone, so by all means, go for it.
I actually do have an incel friend irl, and can confirm. We just rot some and do a few hobbies. It absolutely will not help you get laid. Still better than rotting completely alone