Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish i had a younger sibling to blackpill

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I'll never be a parent so that would be the only way to pass on my beliefs to a younger generation.

It's very depressing I wont even be able to be remembered by someone for teaching them the ways of the world..

Anyone else feel like this?

It’s not that simple trust me

JFL if your sibling was a chad

JFL if your sibling was a chad
Eh. At the very least I could teach them the ways of reality and theyd know all about the blackpill

I consider myself quite persuasive. And kids seem to like me. I think it could be done
My brother thinks I’m a fucking loser, he’d never listen to any of my ideological beliefs

Im trying to do that rn
Hes only a few yrs younger and its not going so well

Would you blackpill your younger sister?

Would you blackpill your younger sister?
I would love the opportunity. To teach her about hypergamy and possibly even help raise her to become the rare respectable woman.

if you have any younger nieces or nephews you could try with them

Anyone else feel like this?

there was this kid whom i've known for close to a decade now, i'd say he's about 13 by now; just started HS
i feel very sorry for him, he's a turbomanlet and has a recessed chin. i just know he's going to get shit on in HS

i've spoken to him a lot over the years, while i've never "blackpilled" him i did tell him some simple truths regarding his height and how it will affect his life.

i don't feel too depressed over it or anything, i do feel pity for him, however.

I would love the opportunity. To teach her about hypergamy and possibly even help raise her to become the rare respectable woman.
Well she wouldn't listen to you. You may be her older brother but you're ugly (I expect).

By the time she reaches 10 she'll probably have access to the internet and will be watching the Chads on YouTube and immediately be caught up in their halo.

Well she wouldn't listen to you. You may be her older brother but you're ugly (I expect).

By the time she reaches 10 she'll probably have access to the internet and will be watching the Chads on YouTube and immediately be caught up in their halo.
yeah, also this tbh

it'd be the word of her ugly older brother over the word of literally everyone else
:feelsbadman: over

"Why should I listen to an ugly creep when my orbiters tell me it's okay to take 7 cocks at once and be a massive slut? TEEHEE"

I wish I had a onii-chan growing up.

yeah, also this tbh

it'd be the word of her ugly older brother over the word of literally everyone else
:feelsbadman: over
True. A man can dream though.

I blackpilled my younger brother at 8.

I might blackpill my nephew, hes 2 right now.

about blackpill? how old is he? he's gonna when hes older
I tried to teach him about the blackpill and the harsh realities of life, but he’s had it much better than me with practically everything handed to him so he thinks I don’t know what I’m talking about or simply can’t stomach my darker view of the world. He’s 14 going on 15 in a few months

forcing him to watch death note isnt blackpilling