Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had a gun.

H

humbleautist

Waiting for info.
-
This way I can end it when ever I please.

Then just buy a gun

If we jump off a high building we can instantly die. It's scary though. And who knows where we may end up.
Mental preparation is too scary and hard, too many opportunities to change your mind. If we had a gun, in the moment of weakness you simply pull the trigger before the thoughts hit your brain. You dont even have a feeling like youre actually killing yourself.

I wish I had a gun so I can force a foid bully to cry out "I'm a stupid, retarded foid!!" IN MINECRAFT.
angry cheer up GIF by David Firth

Mental preparation is too scary and hard, too many opportunities to change your mind. If we had a gun, in the moment of weakness you simply pull the trigger before the thoughts hit your brain. You dont even have a feeling like youre actually killing yourself.
Exactly! And it's liberating knowing that we can escape anytime we please of need.

You can buy a gun freely but not scold and hit your wife with a belt for being a skank.
Worse than that even. You can buy a gun, but you can’t even have sex with your own wife if she doesn’t consent! She’s your WIFE. How the fuck can it be condensed rape if you fuck her? She literally married you and is supposed to be attracted and comfortable with you

Worse than that even. You can buy a gun, but you can’t even have sex with your own wife if she doesn’t consent! She’s your WIFE. How the fuck can it be condensed rape if you fuck her? She literally married you and is supposed to be attracted and comfortable with you
Marrital rape/consent it's the most nonsensical thing in the world. Why getting married if you don't want sex. It's all setup to fuck the husband in the ass, you stay in marriage no sex, you divorce you lose your kids and everything you own.

Marrital rape/consent it's the most nonsensical thing in the world. Why getting married if you don't want sex. It's all setup to fuck the husband in the ass, you stay in marriage no sex, you divorce you lose your kids and everything you own.
Yep. This is why marriage is such a joke. Why get married when she will likely give you no sex or simply get fat as fuck while expecting you to look good? Also, she’s probably gonna be bitchy and try to boss you around, along with taking half your stuff in a divorce like you said. Women are too incentivized to divorce, and have literally no obligations towards their husbands when married. A husband should be able to fuck his wife whenever the fuck he feels like it. A wife withholding sex is one of the most evil and cruel things to do. It’s basically an insult saying: “Haha!, I used you for money and your assets but I don’t like you! Deal with me or I’m gonna take half your shit.” Only fools get married nowadays

Yep. This is why marriage is such a joke. Why get married when she will likely give you no sex or simply get fat as fuck while expecting you to look good? Also, she’s probably gonna be bitchy and try to boss you around, along with taking half your stuff in a divorce like you said. Women are too incentivized to divorce, and have literally no obligations towards their husbands when married. A husband should be able to fuck his wife whenever the fuck he feels like it. A wife withholding sex is one of the most evil and cruel things to do. It’s basically an insult saying: “Haha!, I used you for money and your assets but I don’t like you! Deal with me or I’m gonna take half your shit.” Only fools get married nowadays
I'd say one of the most evil and cruel things is wishing evil on God and also torturing innocent little cats or any animal or babies.

If she doesn't want sex that's just how she's feeling mang.

Sex isn't everything. Also sign a prenup and marry a Christian girl.

I got two guns

Yeah. Foids have no problem with using you and fucking you over without giving anything in return, they simply feel entitled to everyones help and resources.

I'd say one of the most evil and cruel things is wishing evil on God and also torturing innocent little cats or any animal or babies.
No shit there is worse stuff. That’s besides the point. Doesn’t take away how fucking rotten it is for a wife to do what I mentioned.
If she doesn't want sex that's just how she's feeling mang.
Holy shit, what is this fucking bluepill? Fuck off with that.
Sex isn't everything.
You are a troll, guaranteed
Also sign a prenup and marry a Christian girl.
Prenups are a joke and get overthrown all the time. Also, jfl if you think marrying a Christian girl means anything. “Muh bitch wife is actually gonna be loyal because she’s Christian”. Get real

No shit there is worse stuff. That’s besides the point. Doesn’t take away how fucking rotten it is for a wife to do what I mentioned.

Holy shit, what is this fucking bluepill? Fuck off with that.

You are a troll, guaranteed
Also sign a prenup and marry a Christian girl.
Prenups are a joke and get overthrown all the time. Also, jfl if you think marrying a Christian girl means anything. “Muh bitch wife is actually gonna be loyal because she’s Christian”. Get real
Do you know how trad Catholic and Orthodox women are? They'll surround themselves with church people and read the Bible.

Yeah. Foids have no problem with using you and fucking you over without giving anything in return, they simply feel entitled to everyones help and resources.
Yep. They are legit parasites. They extract resources, money, time, and emotional effort from you while offering nothing of value in return. In fact, I’d argue they are the most common parasite in the world

Do you know how trad Catholic and Orthodox women are? They'll surround themselves with church people and read the Bible.
Religion cope. Do you know how almost ALL women are? That’s right, entitled fucking cunts who don’t love non Chad men.

Religion cope. Do you know how almost ALL women are? That’s right, entitled fucking cunts who don’t love non Chad men.
Most girls that I have spoken with were kind and empathetic to me while many were vile. It's a toss up like most humans. I do find the humans on this site more kind than other forums. :)

Most girls that I have spoken with were kind and empathetic to me while many were vile. It's a toss up like most humans. I do find the humans on this site more kind than other forums. :)
Cope. They’d be dating you if they were kind and empathetic