Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i had a good personality

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I took a psychology strength test and charisma was at like the bottom three traits. Fucking sucks because having a good personality opens up so many doors for you, at least in terms of work. Unfortunately I am high inhibition and rather bland. I've been told I'm funny sometimes though.

I took a psychology strength test and charisma was at like the bottom three traits. Fucking sucks because having a good personality opens up so many doors for you, at least in terms of work. Unfortunately I am high inhibition and rather bland. I've been told I'm funny sometimes though.
Link to test?

I heard that mother of kangaroo ficker has good personality that slut is sucking pricks of homeless niggers hobos in philadelphia (pedophilia) @HighTGymcel (in video game)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Link to test ?