Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i wish i had a good beard

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
havent shaved in 8 months and my beard sucks, it's patchy and has bald spots, doesnt cover all my face, long pubic hairs on my face

More beard = less face

Ive a good beard but i only grow it to compensate for being bald.

Having a beard as an ethnic just makes you look more ethnic, beards only look good on white men.

I only have some sparse hair a week in.

I only have some sparse hair a week in.

Same boyo, balding and can barely grow facial hair :feelsbadman: I've heard minodoxil is good for facial hair growth but I don't want to risk making my skin look aged and shitty.

Yeah i hold a mirror up for doing the back but its no the best. Best getting someone to do if for you. Invest in a decent set of clippers

Same. Tfw blond not full berd tbhtbh gl

cant grow one either and dont really care and i hate shaving.

I used minoxidil on my beard. It did help a lot imo for the patchy parts and help developed growth, I only did it for a month though cuz it started to dry out my skin and I think skincare is more important than beardcare. I may start to reapply again for a month, then stop again then repeat til I beardmaxxx. My beard is ethnic as hell, curly as fuck. Looks like muslim beard.

When your jaw is weak beard is your best ally