Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I had a girl or some friends to travel with

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I love to travel. I love going to new places or revisiting old places I love. But I have no one to travel with.
Last summer, I finally went outside my continent (North America) when I traveled to Paris. I spent a week in both Paris and London. I was lucky that I have a cousin I’m very close with in Paris that lives there that I could stay with. But going there, being on that airplane for 9 hours all by myself sucked. Not only was it not comfortable (when is coach ever comfy lol), but I had no one to talk to. No buddies. No girlfriend. No one that could make a long and boring flight at least a little better. It was very lonely, being by myself. I don’t think I would have been motivated to do anything if I was in Europe all by myself, I would have felt so lonely.
Most my age travel with friends or the love or their life. I have none. And as much as I enjoy traveling, I don’t know if I wanna do it again if I have to go alone. I’m considering going to Italy with my dad this year. Who goes on vacation with their parents in their 20s? Pathetic.

same bro
i wanna travel with a gf but not get cucked from the local chads

I would like to travel but i’m poor and ugly

Same. Don’t have anyone to even do local stuff with; so I rot.