Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wish I had a female friend

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
She could help me meet females and give me an honest female opinion on my looks.
And maybe she could give me some pitty sex too.

Who in the hell...

She could help me meet females and give me an honest female opinion on my looks.
And maybe she could give me some pitty sex too.
fuck it i agree.

Last edited:
The fact that you don't have and never had a femoid "friend" or acquaintance should you tell enough about them. Harpies don't want to associate with non blood related trucels (sometimes even blood related femoids dont want to)

start telling foids you have cancer so we can see if this pity sex thing can work.

If youre friends with a female its because youre too ugly to date her. Therefore youre too ugly to date her friends too

Zangano1 irl
QCUg4EbmcEfteHWo7tDQ YWVxzcFRvT4rC0TYKmnGUw

The problem I find is that most women (AWALT) can't view men outside the "is he fuckable" AND "can I marry him" paradigm.

I'm serious. I was becoming friends with a woman recently, and it immediately, immediately went to her trying to tell me "I have no interest in dating" and then leaving me on read via text and then not wanting to talk to me at all. Just out of nowhere.

That's anecdotal, yeah, but this isn't the first instance that happened AT ALL. It's happened repeatedly throughout my life. It could be me misreading social cues and being awkward; but generally speaking, these women are generally friendly passed the "small talk" phase and then just out of the blue, rejection because they don't want any kind of friendship passed the point of superficiality that isn't dating or won't develop into dating.

Youre living a dream for like a "Sky High" or "Konosuba" type friend. You are passed the age of grade school, high school, or even college, where that, even if already unlikely, was still a possibility. Now it's gone, it's "dating" and that's it. Very few, in fact, probably no people in their 20s and 30s have a "female friend" that isn't a relationship or won't develop into a relationship.

If a woman is dating someone, you are absolutely fucked because her boyfriend would not feel comfortable with her just hanging out with a guy passed the point of small talk. If she's single, she's probably wanting you to take a step forward and ask her out, using you for her own personal gain, or will just reject you when your friendship develops too much.

Women suck.

Last edited:
Prepare to be used as emotional tampon

I have a female friend.

I'm 80% sure she's recording what I say to get me fired.

No. I had female friends in my 20s and they don’t give pity sex and don’t help hook you up with other girls.

no such thing as a female friend

How many times have you fucked her?

Which is fine because she's not attractive. She has patchy sideburns on her face. I honestly thought she was another trans who voice maxxed when I saw her.

No. I had female friends in my 20s and they don’t give pity sex and don’t help hook you up with other girls.
They werent real friends then

Not sure if females are capable.
spoilers: they aren't. I dare any cuck to refute what I said. I'm not the one to discover this either; watch any YouTube chadlite making videos on how to pick up women, they will say the same shit as me.

You're not wrong OP. Women got a lot of power, even if most incels don't want to admit it.
Never submit to them but use them to your advantage.

Comrade, I...

female friend = girl you havent fucked yet

Man, snap out of it. That's some cucked shit right there.

The more female "friends" you have the more likely it is that you're gay

The only way to have a foid friend as an ugly male is if you are friends since childhood