Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish i had a drivers license.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
With that i could get a job as a driver, but without it there is no hope for me to have a good job.

just here to tag @LastGerman

I am capable of driving but I refuse to go to the DMV and take the test. I hate waiting and I hate standing in place. Also if I had the license my parents (and friend because suddenly he cares) nagging me to get a job would become more frequent and they'll start asking me to do things that require going outside.

you can just buy one lmao

I've been driving licenseless for better part of 3 years havn't got caught yet.

With that i could get a job as a driver, but without it there is no hope for me to have a good job.

That is weird, because today I got an email from a job where I applied myself a couple of days ago. They asked me if I have a permission to use a forklift and they also asked for a car. They did not even ask for a driver licence frist, they just straight up asked if I have a car... Another brutal rejection from an actual decent job.

That is weird, because today I got an email from a job where I applied myself a couple of days ago. They asked me if I have a permission to use a forklift and they also asked for a car. They did not even ask for a driver licence frist, they just straight up asked if I have a car... Another brutal rejection from an actual decent job.
Heh i thought you were dead :feelsjuice:

I'm to mental to drive

It's brutal how many more sexy women you'll see while driving. Just saw two jailbaits walking side by side with the best asses I've seen in a long while, in tight pants. :feelsree:

It's brutal how many more sexy women you'll see while driving. Just saw two jailbaits walking side by side with the best asses I've seen in a long while, in tight pants. :feelsree:
driving around my area makes me wanna go ER, the amount of pda from teen couples is ropefuel

Got a license but drug driving conviction means I cant get jobs driving and my insurance is doubled. Brutal shit
you have some balls tbh
1 million people regularly drive without license or insurance in the UK. Cannot confirm or deny that I may or may not have done this for a year without problems

Same. I dont have it. And i think it is holding me back from getting a girlfriend but this forum claims otherwise

I got my license specifically to get a pizza delivery job... Long long ago.

paid a dude to let me use his car to get the license. I already knew how to drive. Learned as a child. On ice roads in a vw bug...

It was fucking easy.

I loved that job. Lots of free pizza.

They also provided the car!

Last edited: