Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I had a brother like friend like Elijah here

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-

View: https://youtu.be/vImLWWaOzqI

Look how they love each other as brothers :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I always wanted a friend like this but I never did

My life is so fucking sad miserable and fuck sucks

This scene makes me cry everytime :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I never had no one you fucking pieces of shit , the only thing would redeem my life is if I become a super villain in any way

maybe that wouldn’t be enough either

@Lebensmüder @Meus @MarquisDeSade @Fireside99

This is why you remove all notions of romance from everything, film, music, or literature in your personal possession, I hate it all. You only torture yourself by being consumed by such things. :feelsjuice:

This is why you remove all notions of romance from everything, film, music, or literature, I hate it all. You only torture yourself by being consumed by such things. :feelsjuice:
Bro it’s not romance it’s brotherhood , you’re right

This is why you remove all notions of romance from everything, film, music, or literature in your personal possession, I hate it all. You only torture yourself by being consumed by such things. :feelsjuice:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Bro it’s not romance it’s brotherhood , you’re right
My bad, thought I have seen a foid somewhere there. I don't have a family myself, but then again, I've learned to adapt to being alone in solitude all the time. I've lived most of my life alone. :feelsjuice:

My bad, thought I have seen a foid somewhere there. I don't have a family myself, but then again, I've learned to adapt to being alone in solitude all the time. I've lived most of my life alone. :feelsjuice:
I wish I can be that way ,I was but my family leaving me is too fucking much for me , if I had any chance I would torture and kill them in most painful ways

I wish I can be that way ,I was but my family leaving me is too fucking much for me , if I had any chance I would torture and kill them in most painful ways
Living alone my entire life isn't easy, I've just learned over time to entertain myself with endless distractions so I don't get any madder than I already am. If I had a family though, I wouldn't kill them. I wish that I had a family or somewhere to belong, but, truth be told I've never really belonged anywhere. I'm some kind of living anomaly, the best way I can describe how I feel. Interesting life experience belonging nowhere it is. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Living alone my entire life isn't easy, I've just learned over time to entertain myself with endless distractions so I don't get any madder than I already am. If I had a family though, I wouldn't kill them. I wish that I had a family or somewhere to belong, but, truth be told I've never really belonged anywhere. I'm some kind of living anomaly, the best way I can describe how I feel. Interesting life experience belonging nowhere it is. :feelsjuice:
Bro you would pray to not have a evil family like mine, you would try to kill them in one fucking day

Bro you would pray to not have a evil family like mine, you would try to kill them in one fucking day
Well, I can't pretend to know your life experiences where I will take your word on it. Don't end up being a fugitive however, I and others here would miss you on the forum. :feelsjuice:

Living alone my entire life isn't easy, I've just learned over time to entertain myself with endless distractions so I don't get any madder than I already am.

Having a brother has good sides and bad sides, but yeah having someone to talk to and who cares for you by default is good, even though you cant talk about many things and you argue and clash opinions a lot.

this is gunna be me, because retards decided to be chads drone slave

i wish i had friends irl...

As shown in DSoD, they were equal.