Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had a better starting hand

S

Shitskin_Shitlife

Recruit
★★★★★
I was born Into a poor immigrant family. My dad has severe anger issues and is unhinged which made life difficult. I could never trust him or depend on him.

I'm also brown and was brutally bullied growing up because of my race. The bullying never stopped until I graduated High School. My IQ is low and has dropped even lower due to all of the stress. I'm poor beyond belief now that I'm an adult. I can't even function.

It feels like everything in my life went poorly. It was over before it began.

Some people are born into wealthy, happy, well-adjusted families, and white. Then there is me. The worst part is I get a first-hand view of the privileged lives these blessed normies enjoy. I get to watch them surpass me in every facet of life with a big fat smile on their face, as I slowly die inside.

The hand you were dealt is everything.

Same

I grew up in a poor family and lost my apartment last year. Since then I'm living with my abusive mother again. In addition to that I lost my job this summer. Seeing my old classmates from school succeeding in life, having kids, owning companies and brands just makes me wanna rope. The all had it easier due to their wealthy families.