Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I had a beautiful,kind,thin,rich mother who loved me and supported me.

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
I would be so proud of her and do best to make her happy.
Instead I have a fat failure of a mother who is selfish and a loser. Literally ruined my will to live.

Having a beautify mother you are proud of is the MOST important thing in life. It gives you strength to go on. You will always want to make her happy and can live for her.

Its ogre,I never had a chance with an ugly failure mom. I am so ashamed of being alive from such a person. Why couldn't my mother have been Lana Del Rey. Why did I get everything bottom tier,my dad is also pretty bad as well.

Do you want to fuck your mom or what ?

You cant cuddle with your mum if she is thin. I like my mother the way she is

Do you want to fuck your mom or what ?
Ewww no she is gross. I despise her. And she did so many bad things I cannot.help.but hate her for.
She even had another child at like 40 with a married man. What a selfish bitch.

You are sick.

You are stupid.

@RREEEEEEEEE look at these westerners who dont like to cuddle with their mum

You probably would send her to an elderly home.

I don't think living for your mother is a good plan. It wouldn't be enough to stop the urge to rope trust me. They have no idea what's best for you even if they're nice.

You are stupid.

@RREEEEEEEEE look at these westerners who dont like to cuddle with their mum

You probably would send her to an elderly home.
I wouldn't send her to elderly home. But I despise her for having child as a failure.

same boat. my mom is part of the reason im incel.

I would be so proud of her and do best to make her happy.
Instead I have a fat failure of a mother who is selfish and a loser. Literally ruined my will to live.

Having a beautify mother you are proud of is the MOST important thing in life. It gives you strength to go on. You will always want to make her happy and can live for her.

Its ogre,I never had a chance with an ugly failure mom. I am so ashamed of being alive from such a person. Why couldn't my mother have been Lana Del Rey. Why did I get everything bottom tier,my dad is also pretty bad as well.

You can't complain fakecel.

Attachments

• St. Tropez.png
    St. Tropez.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 71
Pisses me off that the media pushes nothing but 'women are wonderful' propaganda when so many shitty mothers exist.

My mother barely cared about me and only my cares about my accomplishments that’s why I don’t give a fuck about her I still ended up a failure

If I had bad parents I would have roped at like age 12

fuck that shit.

Pisses me off that the media pushes nothing but 'women are wonderful' propaganda when so many shitty mothers exist.
But there are good women as well tho. That is my point of thread.

Yeah but they're an insignificant proportion of women.
Not true.
Most mothers are decent at least.
Mine is legit bottom tier.
I dont feel even attracted to her. Legit get repulsed by her entire life
That shit kills your will to live.
Having beautiful mother=most important in life.

Even if chads mom was a landwhale, his genes would force him forward in life no matter what

and they even want us to accept every mistake of women.mistakes like being single mother, slut in the 20, etc
Absurd for sure

Not true.
Most mothers are decent at least.
Mine is legit bottom tier.
I dont feel even attracted to her. Legit get repulsed by her entire life
That shit kills your will to live.
Having beautiful mother=most important in life.
If the mother is nice, she still marries a jerk. This is what I've observed sooo many times. How empathetic are these "nice" women to select such a negative influence to be your father.

Its actually quite fun peoplewatching amongst a crowd of normans. Sometimes you see a couple that is just the absolute genetic dregs, and their child is ALWAYS super ugly and deformed.

Genetics = everything. Attractiveness, intelligence, sociability etc are all massively heritable, therefore if you have bad genetics, you will have a bad life. There are obvious exceptions, but it works as a general rule.

I can feel you, I never had a parent figure, now I have mommy issues. My mother is one of those people that makes you ask yourself everyday why you were so unlucky. She took the worst (important) decisions possible, she's irrational, delusional, you can't talk sense with her etc. Basically the polar opposite of what you would expect from a decent parent.

Your family is supposed to raise, love and care about you. Of course none of those things applied to me. Add absolute trash genes to the equation and your life is basically fucked.

Last edited:
i love my mom she is still kind to me even though i am a neet failure

I hate my family excluding my father.

i have no problem with my mom