Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I grew up in a country area

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
I wouldn’t have to be forced into college and can chill on a farm with maybe a tv and video game console to keep me company preferably a farm in Japan

tumblr_ntrvljpUDo1uehpbbo6_250.gif

legit country nigga life far away from normies and nuclear targets

True

I am not living in a city but K hate being surrounded by Normies and a demanding society

i've worked on a farm, it's long days of hard work.

You would have to rely on shitty internet like @ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

I lived in the country for 4 years, those were the best years of my life. I've been LDARing in my room every day since I moved.

Sounds relaxing
Yeah, it was in the Appalachian foothills in Ohio, it was pretty nice and the people there were much more friendly than the city idiots which I surround myself with now.

Yeah, it was in the Appalachian foothills in Ohio, it was pretty nice and the people there were much more friendly than the city idiots which I surround myself with now.
How was the Internet speed there?

How was the Internet speed there?
I'm pretty sure we had satellite, this was like 8-9 years ago and it was alright, good for browsing and sub-par for online gaming, but stuff like YouTube videos would buffer a lot, I always remember putting them at 240p. You can probably get a specialized fiber connection but I bet you have to pay a hefty premium.

I live in the country, its better than a city for sure but still not optimal for an incel.

>chill on farm

no, you would be a child working slave and hate every second of your life

I feel the same way. Anything is better than the suburbs. My particular suburb is the worst of both worlds. All of the traffic of a large urban area with none of the nearby amenities. Not to mention no privacy whatsoever since my house is surrounded by other houses on all sides. This place is hell -- and comes with a $5,000/yr. property/school tax bill on my parents' modest $100k home! Why the fuck did they ever decide to move here? The only reason I can think of is to punish both me and my brother.

My uncle had a farm and it was boring as shit going there