Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I died before puberty.

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
The only good memories I have are from my childhood. I may as well have been in prison for over a decade. Matter of fact, I would probably be better off. I hate my life and I have nothing to look forward to.

Let’s be real if we really wanted to die, well just end it right now

I'm too afraid too

theultimate341 said:
Let’s be real if we really wanted to die, well just end it right now

If I had the means I would. Getting strong urges to OD right now even though I know it probably won't kill me.

fukmylyf said:
The only good memories I have are from my childhood. I may as well have been in prison for over a decade. Matter of fact, I would probably be better off. I hate my life and I have nothing to look forward to.

Me too, man.

Same here. Back then, I at least felt SOME happiness.

Same I was so fucking happy.

Puberty is truly a curse

I wish I died in an abortion clinic.

I wish everyone died in a massive extinction event.

fukmylyf said:

giphy.gif

Even my childhood sucked because I was weird af and more of a cuck than Iam now.