Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I died 10 years ago.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I was close to death when I was 10 years old. My body started eating itself, and I was essentially starving even though I shoveled in massive amounts of food and drank tons of water. My bones were all sticking out, and I was incredibly emaciated. I had sunken in eyes, I was extremely pale, and I was vomiting for an entire week straight before I finally was taken into a hospital. I had my serum blood glucose checked and it was 7 times higher than the normal person, and I was diagnosed with diabetes.

After being rushed to the emergency room in an ambulance and staying in a hospital for a week, I learned that I was an hour away from falling into a coma and never waking up again. I also learned that I would have this shit for the rest of my life, and I would have to take insulin just to be normal. It was devastating for me back then, but I got over it.

Little did I know my life would become even more disappointing, and having diabetes would be the least of my miseries compared to my upcoming years. I have nothing fond to look back on in my teenage years, and the only thing I feel when my mind goes back to those times is sadness and anger.

I wish I could be a little innocent happy child again, before I knew how sick, fucked up/disgusting and how evil humanity is. In fact I want to be that child forever, with no more sorrow, no more disappointment, no more letdowns and unconditional empathy and compassion. Beyond my childhood, there is absolutely nothing meaningful or fulfilling that ever happened for me, and there is absolutely nothing that motivates me to do anything. I have zero drive to do anything, what's the fucking point anyway?

Hell, just getting up in the morning is difficult for me. And yet, countless miserable husks of men older than me get up really early in the morning, running on nothing but energy drinks and coffee to go work their unfulfilling soul-crushing jobs. All for a boss that hates them, just so they can have that small chance of happiness and crumb of affection they were abundantly shown in their childhoods, which will never come. Their lives will be unfulfilling, miserable, and then they will die. And it will be all for fucking nothing, because everything in this universe is totally meaningless and God does not exist. And if he does, I fucking hate him.

No wonder I love sleep so much, and no wonder getting up in the morning is such a drag. Whenever my brain is off, I no longer have any sorrow or sadness, just peace. If I hadn't gone to that hospital, I would've peacefully slipped into a coma and my life would've been over. When I was actually about to die, I felt a level of peace that I never felt before, as if my mind had somehow subconsciously accepted it's end. Why did I have to save myself? I should've died when I still actually mattered to people.

Last edited:
This is pure suifuel.:cryfeels:

I hope it's a joke.

How can a person be alive feeling this? I just can't understand it.

diabetes+ horrible teen years+depression.

Imagine the extreme loneliness that you would have to go through every day. That's a nightmare.

This is pure suifuel.:cryfeels:

I hope it's a joke.

How can a person be alive feeling this? I just can't understand it.

diabetes+ horrible teen years+depression.

Imagine the extreme loneliness that you would have to go through every day. That's a nightmare.
This is not a joke, this is my reality. And I live it everyday. Although the whole embodiment of my situation does seem like a joke to me, a sick, fucked up and twisted one at that.

I to this day wonder how I haven't killed myself yet, considering many people take their lives over far less. And, wanna know the best part? I go through this all for absolutely fucking nothing, and nobody will care. People would rather listen to some fucking worthless whore crying about how her 13th boyfriend left her and be pathetic fucking simps.

My anger on here is 100% real, and now you know why.

I like to sleep too.

Hope u find peace soon

Having diabetes and being an incel sounds like an absolute fucking nightmare tbh. I'm sorry for what's been happening to you, man.

Elliot Rodger here. I’m sorry for what has happened to you brocel.

You should have posted this on ID you may get more attention.

You are right about childhood, after 13 you can't get the joy from life you got before.

I would have to take insulin just to be normal. It was devastating for me back then, but I got over it.
HOW TF CAN YOU GET OVER THIS!!!! Becoming type 1 at age 9 has fucked up my dreams and goals, I have to find a wage cucking job that provides insurance JUST TO AFFORD INSULIN BECAUSE ITS TO FUCKING OVERPRICED BEING DIABETEC IS LIKE PAYING EXTRA JUST TO LIVE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

HOW TF CAN YOU GET OVER THIS!!!! Becoming type 1 at age 9 has fucked up my dreams and goals, I have to find a wage cucking job that provides insurance JUST TO AFFORD INSULIN BECAUSE ITS TO FUCKING OVERPRICED BEING DIABETEC IS LIKE PAYING EXTRA JUST TO LIVE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
I don't know. It seems like I get used to things no matter how bad shit gets for me. It's one thing when you have to pay extra money just for the privilege of living, but it's totally another thing when you constantly get shat on by society for being a low value man and have nothing to show for it but misery and loneliness. Needless to say, I fucking hate everyone.

Perhaps you did and now you're in hell?