Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I wish I didnt know about the blackpill or incels

D

Darkness to light

Veteran
It was inevitable in someway since I'm loner neet, who grew up on the Internet

why? I wish I found this forum sooner. It would make looksmaxxing and socialmaxxing ten folds easier than it is now

I feel like this forum is a haven for many people, as they finally find an accepting community which doesn't judge them, but it also is bad because it encourages people to not try to stop being an incel, as they don't want to leave the one place which accepts them for the harsh reality of the world. Not trying to argue or anything, just my thoughts.

don't, you should be glad you found out the truth. now you're safe from being a bluepilled cuck, living a lie and being a betabuxx for landwhales

so youd rather just not understand why youre a hermit loser with no friends, and be gaslit into believing its because of your personality? jfl

because it encourages people to not try to stop being an incel
what kind of delusional world do you live in? its the entire goal of all users to "ascend". wtf do you think that means?

try to stop being an incel
also, this sounds like IT foid shit tbh. how does one "stop being an incel" anyway? wtf does that mean dude? stop having your own face? jfl dude

I feel like this forum is a haven for many people, as they finally find an accepting community which doesn't judge them, but it also is bad because it encourages people to not try to stop being an incel, as they don't want to leave the one place which accepts them for the harsh reality of the world. Not trying to argue or anything, just my thoughts.
I'm pretty sure most people here have already tried looksmaxxing before discovering the blackpill.

what kind of delusional world do you live in? its the entire goal of all users to "ascend". wtf do you think that means?
The end goal is that, but the sheer amount of people here proves that that is nearly impossible. This makes people want to try less, as they see the million people who have failed. Being surrounded by failure is a terrible motivator to succeed.

also, this sounds like IT foid shit tbh. how does one "stop being an incel" anyway? wtf does that mean dude? stop having your own face? jfl dude
looksmaxxing, and other tactics can be effective

The end goal is that, but the sheer amount of people here proves that that is nearly impossible. This makes people want to try less, as they see the million people who have failed. Being surrounded by failure is a terrible motivator to succeed.
youre still bluepilled tbh

looksmaxxing, and other tactics can be effective
really. didnt know there was looksmaxing for creating chins and shifting the rotation of your eye sockets. but ok

I'm pretty sure most people here have already tried looksmaxxing before discovering the blackpill.
That's true, but there are also many who skip that crucial step because they think it's hopeless, and I think thats the main negative aspect of the site, but I feel like the positive aspects outweigh that.

I feel like this forum is a haven for many people, as they finally find an accepting community which doesn't judge them, but it also is bad because it encourages people to not try to stop being an incel
It's over anyway. :lul:

Blackpill is the best thing that can happen to an incel

If you don’t find the blackpill , the blackpill will find you.

If not for this forum , the blackpill would find you through your experience with women

really. didnt know there was looksmaxing for creating chins and shifting the rotation of your eye sockets. but ok
Granted, it's not a perfect solution, but there are many things you can do before admitting defeat. If you've tried everything and failed, you have my respect, but my message was not intended for you. I was speaking to the people who give up too soon because this site makes it okay to do that.

Its better to know the truth and lookmaxx then to be oblivious

Granted, it's not a perfect solution, but there are many things you can do before admitting defeat. If you've tried everything and failed, you have my respect, but my message was not intended for you. I was speaking to the people who give up too soon because this site makes it okay to do that.
looksmaxxing doesnt work unless youre borderline chad-lite. looksmaxing only works if you already were getting a decent amount of female attention.

3rd world maxxing is where its at bro

That's true, but there are also many who skip that crucial step because they think it's hopeless, and I think thats the main negative aspect of the site, but I feel like the positive aspects outweigh that.
there's really not much you can do about balding, face asymmetry, recessed chin, weak jaw, height, etc.. unless you're willing to pay for surgery (doesn't work if you're a poorcel) and even then it has risks especially LLS. and for balding, there are only temporary solutions which, again, requires a lot of money. if you're well groomed and not obese as fuck, and you're still not pulling, it's over

looksmaxxing doesnt work unless youre borderline chad-lite. looksmaxing only works if you already were getting a decent amount of female attention.

3rd world maxxing is where its at bro
Would you mind explaining to me what that is? I looked at the wiki but couldn't find anything. Thanks!

I'm glad I found this forum but I'm also not glad that it made me feel a lot worse in a way about things and truth is just very brutal I cant take the truth its so fucking brutal to me. Very brutal and very over.

Ignorance is bliss I suppose. But ignorance can’t last forever

I didnt find this shit on accident. I got here one step at a time. It would have been the same inevitable conclusion.

Oh ok makes sense. But poorcels once again are left out
uh not really. you can go 3rd world max on like 4k usd easily. if you cant save up 4k usd in a period of years even and you live in a 1st world you should just rope now

uh not really. you can go 3rd world max on like 4k usd easily. if you cant save up 4k usd in a period of years even and you live in a 1st world you should just rope now
I'm going to make this an entry in the incel wiki

I might delete my profile soon. I’ve noticed that I’m getting more angry at the world since joining this forum. It’s just brutal reminders of clown world.

so youd rather just not understand why youre a hermit loser with no friends, and be gaslit into believing its because of your personality? jfl
Lol

The blackpill is brilliant imo