Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wish i didnt have emotions

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
normies are always mean to me and they have no empathy for me and just hate me and want me to suffer. but if i see a normie in pain it is my natural reaction to feel upset.

why am i like this??? i hate my brain

Normies can fuck off and die, Dont feel bad for them!

just remind yourself that they all have families, friends, and maybe gfs. if they are in pain, why aren't those people helping them? you shouldn't give a fuck about them since they are nobodies to you :feelsjuice:

just remind yourself that they all have families, friends, and maybe gfs. if they are in pain, why aren't those people helping them? you shouldn't give a fuck about them since they are nobodies to you :feelsjuice:
ill try to remember this. thanks brocel

ill try to remember this. thanks brocel
np brocel, i was like this too. i've completely lost compassion after taking antidepressants for a while. i stopped taking them because they don't do shit and i was still depressed, but losing empathy towards normies was based as fuck ngl

normies are always mean to me and they have no empathy for me and just hate me and want me to suffer. but if i see a normie in pain it is my natural reaction to feel upset.

You will probably stop feeling like that eventually and not care as much

exactly my problem too