Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I did football in high school

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I did two sports in high school, but never did football. American football for context btw. From the outside looking in, football seemed to be a golden ticket to ascension. It was like an exception to the blackpill. The team was mostly walk-on during the freshman and sophomore years, with a shitton of players on it…all different types of guys, facially and physically.

There was this short Filipino guy that I knew who was on the football team, kind of thugmaxxed, except no tattoos, but he spoke like he was from the hood. I would post a picture of him here but I don’t want to dox him, anyways, he looked like a scrawny short asian kid. No glasses, but yeah. Somehow he got a white blonde girlfriend…she wasn’t a “stacy” in terms of looks, but I would've killed for that any day since I’m not specifically going after good looking girls like a volcel.

Just some reflection tbh:feelsbadman:

I'm too much of a framelet to play football.

wish I had sex in highschool

My niggea that is a cope thought
Idk bro, football and basketball is worshipped in America. Plus girls would wear the football guys’ jerseys and such, even if they sucked ass, which my school’s team did. They lost their homecoming.

Also the footballers seemed to have a brotherhood like they almost seemed like one big frat tbh

No football for your face

Yep it's a form of status being in the football team or basketball I can see how that would be desirable to foids.

I wish I did many more things in highschool, If only I had been blackpilled back then I know for certain my situation would be better

I wish I did many more things in highschool, If only I had been blackpilled back then I know for certain my situation would be better
Same with me

I feel like i could've done well on the football team as well. Strength wise i was prrtty strong compared to like 90% of the students in any gym/weight lifting class. Most kids struggled to bench a 10 on each side while i was doing two plates on each side.

Most kids struggled to bench a 10 on each side while i was doing two plates on each side.
wtf how old were you? in 3rd grade i benched more than a 10 on each side and i'm not especially strong or anything

i was battling mental illness from bad parenting and neglect. i was barely physically or mentally in a condition to go to class much less do sports. :cryfeels: i didnt have a chance at lyfe

I tried to play sports but I was so inept I sat on the bench a lot. To holes, even if I was on the teams it didn’t mean shit. Whores would all flock to a few of the top chads on the teams.

This statusmaxx is effective but it only works in America and maybe countries like Japan. In Europe, the equivalents would be actual football and rugby. However, as a sub 5 male you will still sit at the bottom of the hierarchy on the team. You will only get access to the leftovers after the Chads and Tyrones have their picks. Those foids will still not be attracted to you but only to your status halo. You may be bullied by other high T members and incur severe injuries. Once you retire, you will also go back to square one.

I also regret not playing football in HS.

I did two sports in high school, but never did football. American football for context btw. From the outside looking in, football seemed to be a golden ticket to ascension. It was like an exception to the blackpill. The team was mostly walk-on during the freshman and sophomore years, with a shitton of players on it…all different types of guys, facially and physically.

There was this short Filipino guy that I knew who was on the football team, kind of thugmaxxed, except no tattoos, but he spoke like he was from the hood. I would post a picture of him here but I don’t want to dox him, anyways, he looked like a scrawny short asian kid. No glasses, but yeah. Somehow he got a white blonde girlfriend…she wasn’t a “stacy” in terms of looks, but I would've killed for that any day since I’m not specifically going after good looking girls like a volcel.

Just some reflection tbh:feelsbadman:
Me too, whether your interested in sports or not,you should ALWAYS do sports as a youngin. It we will build a healthy and athletic body for you while growing up. No wonder,my friends were much stronger than me. If you ever ascend force you kid to do sports.

I almost statusmaxxed and ascended in high school by joining the football team, if it wasn't for my mother being overly protective and taking me out of summer practice because of some bullshit bruise that appeared on my shoulder due to scrimmage and playing defense :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I feel like i could've done well on the football team as well. Strength wise i was prrtty strong compared to like 90% of the students in any gym/weight lifting class. Most kids struggled to bench a 10 on each side while i was doing two plates on each side.
just got mogged hard by highschool @Rot&Repeat

just hit one plate and was proud of myself lmaooo

Just get mogged and humiliated during football practice theory. Good luck being the punching boy working hard in those games and no one cares because there's a handsome 6'2 QB running down the field with the football and getting the attention. All that work after school slaving away just so your shitty school might win an extra point and the normie and chadlite QBs bangs some cheerleaders and whoever else in the afterparty that you weren't invited to :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I almost statusmaxxed and ascended in high school by joining the football team, if it wasn't for my mother being overly protective and taking me out of summer practice because of some bullshit bruise that appeared on my shoulder due to scrimmage and playing defense :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Lol white mom's be like: oh Timmy you ok?