Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish i could wear fashionable clothing but my face is subhuman. FUUUUUUUCCCKCKCK

Gants

Gants

Banned
-
large.jpg

fff1fc062e84391faa9fca417f5d24aadfdd0b28r1-1080-1920v2_hq.jpg

Fuck I wish I could wear fashionable eboy clothing but it would just be a waste of money because my disgusting face would ruin the entire thing.
I know clothing Is a cope and Chad could just wear a tank top, but i genuinely enjoy looking at fashionable clothing and wish i could pull it of.
I'm sick of wearing the same boring polo shirts that every ugly guy wears to make themselves not stick out but still look presentable.
Why couldnt my brain be placed into a Chad's body? I legitimately feel trans Chad sometimes. I would give up my soul if it allowed me to pull off dressing like this
Untitledjkk

I legitimately feel trans
:banhammer:

In all seriousness though, I feel bad for you, I don't like dressing like that but I feel bad for those who want to but can't.

Also your signature is based

Dude if you like it just wear it regardless. You'll be ugly either way but you may as well be ugly wearing the clothes you like.

Dude if you like it just wear it regardless. You'll be ugly either way but you may as well be ugly wearing the clothes you like.
The problem is that being ugly will just ruin the entire wardrobe, you cant look good in it if you are ugly.
If I ever managed to get exstensive plastic surgery the first thing I'd do is go wardrobe shopping for my new attractive appearance

The problem is that being ugly will just ruin the entire wardrobe, you cant look good in it if you are ugly.
If I ever managed to get exstensive plastic surgery the first thing I'd do is go wardrobe shopping for my new attractive appearance

Yeah I know man but I still wear nice clothes if I'm going somewhere. I look like shit in them but it's nice to know they're at least not making me uglier.

Most of the time I like just wearing absolutely plain blue/grey t shirts and plain jeans because I don't want to stand out or draw attention and this is the best way.

A good face would look good in anything and mine would ruin any outfit.

Wish I had proportions and height to pull of outfits you see models wearing. You can still fashionmax in such a way to fraud and make your appearance a bit more palatable though. For instance, if you're short, you don't want to wear shirts with horizontal stripes because it will exaggerate this.

Once in awhile I buy nice clothing as a cope

Same but I would look like a fucking clown

thats the thing, if you see subhumans wearing clothing like this (this applies very much to ethnics wearing suits), it will immediately come off as "cringy" and "try hard", you cant win if you are fundamentally inferior

thats the thing, if you see subhumans wearing clothing like this (this applies very much to ethnics wearing suits), it will immediately come off as "cringy" and "try hard", you cant win if you are fundamentally inferior
Exactly, when ever ive seen attractive guys wear fashionable clothing they get complimented and get hyped up, but when I try to dress well I get mocked by people saying shit like "lol you got a hot date?" And telling me that I look like shit.
Fuck I hate this face so fucking much

If I was gl I would fashion max in style
But now that just looks super tryhard

Thats why i don't bother fashion coping like all the other ricecel normies in my country buying bape and shit with those stupid ass kpop glasses and center parted hair but are 5'5 and a frame of a 10 year old with a 4/10 face (still mogs me though).

Fashion coping as an incel will only bring you more ridicule as you bring more attention to yourself by having flashy shit on.

Thats why i don't bother fashion coping like all the other ricecel normies in my country buying bape and shit with those stupid ass kpop glasses and center parted hair but are 5'5 and a frame of a 10 year old with a 4/10 face (still mogs me though).

Fashion coping as an incel will only bring you more ridicule as you bring more attention to yourself by having flashy shit on.
high iq

yeah fashiomaxxing is cope unless u have good face

I cringe when I see the Asian guys at my college trying to kpopmax with expensive ass clothing while tshirt wearing Chad fucks noodlewhores

Chad don't need to wear anything

I wear fashionable clothing daily, but I only ever get complimented on it maybe once every half a year, and it's never from a girl.

There's a reason why the fashion industry uses Chads to model their clothes. Put those same clothes on an incel, and no one would buy them.
Man makes the clothes; clothes don't make the man.