Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wish I could turn down foids

F

Fuckcel

Officer
O4q468p4wbr31

This shit is pure lifefuel for me. I wish I could be Chad tier and turn down so many foids making them feel like shit.

Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only

based
i still have fantasies where im chad and all i do is reject foids

Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only

This is the only life I could live if I were to become Chad tomorrow.
LOL, yeah.

And if it were me in my case I would probably be a total fag for myself in between rejecting foids left and right (the more attractive ones the better) meaning in between rejecting them I’d be looking myself over in the nearest mirror constantly admiring myself and marveling at my superior genetics and Greek god tier statuesque physique, heh.

Last edited:
tfu on roastie

I checked twitter and it says the tweet is no longer available, the roast beef cunt probably got it taken down, also he mogs the fuck out of her bitch should know her place

I wouldn't vocel on her if she wanted to date me, but I don't find her attractive.
Not sure what it is. The horrible 60+ year old looking hair, her noise, her chin looking like she's already old (or a precursor of how she would look when she's old), or all of the above where she looks like she's a 60+ year old that smoothened out her skin to try and look young.

I wouldn't vocel on her if she wanted to date me, but I don't find her attractive.
Not sure what it is. The horrible 60+ year old looking hair, her noise, her chin looking like she's already old (or a precursor of how she would look when she's old), or all of the above where she looks like she's a 60+ year old that smoothened out her skin to try and look young.

legit.

thought the same but you described it perfectly. Based on muh days on PUAhate I'm gonna say it partially her "nasolabial folds". the creases that go from her nostrils to below her lips (similar look on talking dolls tbh).

nasolabial-fold-button.jpg

WITH COSMETIC INTERVENTION

smile-lines-or-nasolabial-folds.jpg

Cliffs: OVER

Last edited:
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only

i literally would prefer to turn down a stacy than have a looksmatched gf who loves me.

My dream is to be a chad and cum and dump whores and treating them like the garbage they are

she is beautiful :feelsbadman: i wish i was tyrone

I wish I could turn down foids

Me too somewhat. I would reject them all because I'm a literal volcel despite never having been very popular with the women in my country.

Coalburner btfo

This tyrones had enough pussy to be able to do something like this

same, i would turned down so many stacylites

She's probably too old for Tyrone.

That's why Redpillers talk so much about being rich, successful and ripped. They do it because, as below-average males, the only way they can reject females is by rejecting AFBB strategy in their 30s and 40s. So, if you're a 3 or a 4 and you really want to reject someone, follow the Redpill and reject desperate single mom post-wall roasties, it ain't much, but this is the highest you can achieve. BTW you will never reject a GL foid, that's for chad only.

Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Chad only
Based and chadonlypilled

That guy is such a misogynist

I checked twitter and it says the tweet is no longer available, the roast beef cunt probably got it taken down, also he mogs the fuck out of her bitch should know her place
her face looks sleepy and retarded at same time