Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could take a picture of myself and not feel disgusted

TripleCel

TripleCel

Recruit
★★★
I wish I could just open up the camera on my phone at any time of the day and not see a repulsive deformed face.

idk if I became uglier or more blackpilled or both, but when I was younger I would stare at myself in the mirror and think I am pretty gl, but would really hate how I looked in photos due to my asymmetry.

Now I even look deformed in the mirror a lot of the time, unless the lighting is good.

Fuck all these "mentalcels" fakecels, try looking at yourself in the mirror let alone a non flipped photo and feeling pure disgust, this world is just unfair.

TripleCel said:
I wish I could just open up the camera on my phone at any time of the day and not see a repulsive deformed face.

idk if I became uglier or more blackpilled or both, but when I was younger I would stare at myself in the mirror and think I am pretty gl, but would really hate how I looked in photos due to my asymmetry.

Now I even look deformed in the mirror a lot of the time, unless the lighting is good.

Fuck all these "mentalcels" fakecels, try looking at yourself in the mirror let alone a non flipped photo and feeling pure disgust, this world is just unfair.

Life is disgustingly random. Just a dice roll for your genetics that will determine the quantity and quality of your life

my philthrum is longer than my chin. My forehead is bigger than the other 2 thirds of my fucking face. I have maybe seen 1 uglier person on this forum and I'm not even sure he's uglier or I'm just coping.

blackpill_incel said:
TripleCel said:
Life is disgustingly random. Just a dice roll for your genetics that will determine the quantity and quality of your life
Exactly, even people born to parents with shit tier genetics a lot of the time come out good looking while people born to average parents can turn out shit even if their siblings are good looking, pure chance.
imbored21 said:
my philthrum is longer than my chin. My forehead is bigger than the other 2 thirds of my fucking face. I have maybe seen 1 uglier person on this forum and I'm not even sure he's uglier or I'm just coping.
I honestly don't know how to compare myself with others anymore. one time I'll think I look good and feel confident and another time I'll look at a photo of my disgusting face and truly believe I'm the ugliest incel.

blackpill_incel said:

I feel exactly like this in photos/camera exposures. In my own reflections however I'm a Chad-tier god. No joke.

Phone camera is brutal