Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I wish I could still enjoy video games

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I have so many games that I want to play but I just lose interest. I spend most of my time getting my ass kicked in Dota 2, the only games I beat this year were Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance, Dark Souls 2, and DOOM 2016. Meanwhile, this normie was able to finish all these...

I find that I play games and then a quarter or halfway through they start to bore me. Though I have been playing ac odyssey for the past 2 weeks and its kept my attention.

Jfl I've only played around 5 games this entire year.

I find that I play games and then a quarter or halfway through they start to bore me. Though I have been playing ac odyssey for the past 2 weeks and its kept my attention.
I started many but never got more than an hour through them.

I don’t even have a console

I would kill to have a pc gaming to at least cope to death but my boomer parents will not allow it bcuz muhh grades and studies.

Been gaming since I was a toddler, yet I still get my ass kicked by normies

I feel you bro

Been gaming since I was a toddler
i know that feel bro.
Only game i completed this entire year was Condemend: Criminal Origins
But i have been enjoying fallout 3 and Terraria

I don’t understand how some people are able to finish this many games in a span of a year. I can only thoroughly focus on one game at a time.

Fuck being an incel! I can't even sit still for more than an hour to enjoy my cope anymore. This fucking sucks I hate feeling this apathy.
Only exception are sports games where I play in short bursts

what a tiny list he got and you are jealous

You should spend some time riding your donkey in Zabbaleen without internet for a week to restore your dopamine receptors

You should spend some time riding your donkey in Zabbaleen without internet for a week to restore your dopamine receptors
tunisians me with this? how it feels?

dark souls 2, postal 1 and 2, mortal kombat, assassin's creed, crusader kings... an other ones.
wish I could play postal but these bluepillers blocked here and I'm too lazy to change regions

When video games start being boring is the day I rope

I'm getting there though. Most games are so fucking dull

6/10 for DKC? Fuck off.

When video games start being boring is the day I rope

I'm getting there though. Most games are so fucking dull
there are days that I don't want to even look at my computer but it's because I need the vitamins
Are you Tunisian buddy boyo?
no but I know what means the word and it's so sad a lot of incels there

Who the fuck has the free time to play all these video games? I go to work for 8 hours, 30 minutes both ways to get there. Then I sleep like 12 hours a day because I'm constantly tired and that leaves me like 3 hours to cook, shave, shit and cope a day.

Who the fuck has the free time to play all these video games? I go to work for 8 hours, 30 minutes both ways to get there. Then I sleep like 12 hours a day because I'm constantly tired and that leaves me like 3 hours to cook, shave, shit and cope a day.
the normie on the list only played cuphead in november :feelskek:

Most games bore me too. I started Lords of the fallen and Assassin's Creed Syndicate this year but I played a few hours and droped them. But I still enjoy some games, probably the less cinematic ones

Most games bore me too. I started Lords of the fallen and Assassin's Creed Syndicate this year but I played a few hours and droped them. But I still enjoy some games, probably the less cinematic ones
play the evil within it's cool and truecel asylum dreams me

no but I know what means the word and it's so sad a lot of incels there
D7wrV5zXYAImi5x

That actually doesn't sound bad, spend some time in the desert away from everything. Don't think I could actually do it though.
6/10 for DKC? Fuck off.
I got bored after the first 2 levels, is it any good?
the normie on the list only played cuphead in november :feelskek:
I'm close to beating Cuphead, stuck on the robot boss.
I started Lords of the Fallen too, looks pretty decent.

I started Lords of the Fallen too, looks pretty decent
I think it's garbage, the combat feels so clunky, and i'm fighting a boss thats fucking bullshit. Ill eventually come back to it though, but I have a lot of souls games to play before that

I think it's garbage, the combat feels so clunky, and i'm fighting a boss thats fucking bullshit. Ill eventually come back to it though, but I have a lot of souls games to play before that
I beat Dark Souls 1 and 2, gonna finish 3 before going to Lord of the Fallen.

I have a shitton of games to finish but i almost never play vidya and when i do is usually a new character in Morrowind
I like more to ldar here tbh

GTA and FIFA are only games I play atm