Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i wish i could sleep 22 hours a day

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i just woke up, now what :feelsrope:

Same here.

Just try to cope somehow

What would you do with the other two hours?

Then you realize you have to study, you've an exam in few hours.

I've my exam in few hours and here I am :p. Femoids would be in heaven reading this.
I have one tomorrow and a really important one on tuesday:(
Good luck

Go back to sleep

I wish I could sleep forever.

I wish I could have eternal insomnia and wakefulness or eternal sleep in a dreamworld.

maladaptive day dreaming

I have one tomorrow and a really important one on tuesday:(
Good luck
You've got some time bro. Thanks for the blessings and all the best to you too. When I'm done with my exam I'll be rooting for you.

you can just bill cosby your next beverage

Why 22 and not 24?

I wish i could live without sleeping, life is already short and sleeping feels unnecessary.

I wish i could live without sleeping, life is already short and sleeping feels unnecessary.
I wish we could control sleep like a light switch

You can decide to sleep or not to sleep at will

However sleeping is of course essential for your cognitive abilities and brain health

maladaptive day dreaming
Mal-adaptive daydreaming ruined my life. It is addictive af and destroyed hours of my life when I could have doing so many more interesting/cool things.
If I were you, I would not get out of a daydreaming mindset. You have to get your brain used to being focused and engaged for a long period of time. Use the time you have to do something that you like but can also work hard at.

I wish we could control sleep like a light switch

You can decide to sleep or not to sleep at will

However sleeping is of course essential for your cognitive abilities and brain health

Agreed, at least we have CNS stimulants like caffeine = )!

Mal-adaptive daydreaming ruined my life. It is addictive af and destroyed hours of my life when I could have doing so many more interesting/cool things.
If I were you, I would not get out of a daydreaming mindset. You have to get your brain used to being focused and engaged for a long period of time. Use the time you have to do something that you like but can also work hard at.
It’s currently destroying my mind now and has been since 2007

I don't want to build a tolerance though :(

I am inclined to believr that it depends on dosage and how frequently you consume it,
it is a great ergogenic aid and cognitive booster so you can use it on an exam day or once a week.

I am inclined to believr that it depends on dosage and how frequently you consume it,
it is a great ergogenic aid so you can use it on an exam day or once a week.
I guess but my school places the exams in unpractical I would get a dependency by default if I had to consume it in short intervals many times a week. I will definitely have it easier when I'm out of school

I guess but my school places the exams in unpractical I would get a dependency by default if I had to consume it in short intervals many times a week. I will definitely have it easier when I'm out of school

When are you going to start exercising by the way?

Same. On my days off I usually stay in bed and nap throughout the day.

i once slept for 17 hours and felt like complete shit after for the rest of the day.

i once slept for 17 hours and felt like complete shit after for the rest of the day.
I don't understand how anyone can sleep anywhere past 10 hours. Did you stay up multiple nights before your 17 hour sleep?

I don't understand how anyone can sleep anywhere past 10 hours. Did you stay up multiple nights before your 17 hour sleep?
I was forced to stay awake for 2 and a half days

Not going to school or work? Are you in the safe zone to NEET your life away?

i wish i didnt have to sleep

I wish I could be a neet for all eternity.

With the kind of dreams I've been having, I totally know that feel.