Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could sing like this legend

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-

Never mind the title. This is the song of a powERful demon, not screeches.

bump @nausea @Sadist

Lol at the gigachad laughing at him

I remember there was a kid like this in my school
it was me tbh

Tfw you sport a middle-aged bitch mom haircut as a male teenager.

Tfw you sport a middle-aged bitch mom haircut as a male teenager.
You're roasting him now but you're not gonna be laughing once he asks to see your manager.

Last edited:
i felt second-hand embarrassment for him
This is to be expected when these students listen to pop tier rap music, and shit on anyone who strays from the usual sheep tones.

I actually had a friend in high school who could growl sing. He is in a black/death/thrash metal band with some other guys from my high school but funny enough they didn't have a vocalist. Also knew another metalhead guy who could make his voice super deep and shit sounded cool.

I can just hear the heavy guitar riffs playing in my mind.

I actually had a friend in high school who could growl sing. He is in a black/death/thrash metal band with some other guys from my high school but funny enough they didn't have a vocalist. Also knew another metalhead guy who could make his voice super deep and shit sounded cool.
They didn't have a vocalist before he joined the band? Anyway, the only singing I can do is opera singing.

They didn't have a vocalist before he joined the band? Anyway, the only singing I can do is opera singing.
Yup he just didn't want to be the vocalist lol, he also played guitar thats why.

Like legit opera singing? Thats pretty random, how you pick it up?

i was hoping for throat singing. disappointed

Thats singing? Sounds like he trying to summon something.

Thats singing? Sounds like he trying to summon something.
He is doing both, but there is nothing to summon for he is the demon. Perhaps he’s attempting to acquire the attention of a young succubus. I see many fertile ones in the video.

u tagged meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Oh sorry I forgot. I thought you liked this kind of singing since you like black metal.

No luck on getting your new avatar uploaded?