Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I could rot on .net but it’s full of normie teenagers and sexhavers

Celius

Celius

-
I’m not a virgin this, I have a girlfriend that, my crush just kissed me, just had a conversation with this girl, yada yada yada, you know the usual fucking drill with normies and teenagers and how much they love to nonstop discuss ANYthing sex related. It’s insufferable.

I hate this forum and how it has this shitty manic effect on me thanks to the fact that it’s teeming with unhinged LARPers and their psychopathic tendencies, so needless to say, I’d much rather rot over there purely because it’s much calmer but I’m so far fucking gone that there’s no way I’m willing to hang around non-incels / sexhavers for 3 seconds, man.

It would’ve been the dream forum if they were to make it KHHV only but that’s a pipe dream and it’ll only be a matter of time for the IT cucks to get a wind of it and start the brigading via infiltration and ultimately turn it into another shithole.

Agree, This site isnt good anymore, I feel more alone here now than i used to, Brocels are leaving and some are turning against me, Im getting tired of this forum tbh

Agree, This site isnt good anymore, I feel more alone here now than i used to, Brocels are leaving and some are turning against me, Im getting tired of this forum tbh
The incel community was once upon a time this small corner of the internet where I was able to find solace and a sense of being belonged for the first time ever. That’s gone now. It got mainstreamed after 2021/2022 thanks to Tate and, well, you can see the results for yourself jfl.

I meant neets.net. :feelsseriously:
Ea Sports Fifa GIF by Bundesliga

The incel community was once upon a time this small corner of the internet where I was able to find solace and a sense of being belonged for the first time ever. That’s gone now. It got mainstreamed after 2021/2022 thanks to Tate and, well, you can see the results for yourself jfl.
Actually it's just starting to become mainstream. I see people in completely normal popular online communities using terms from the shitty Walmart Looksmax culture that's grown on TikTok, all the time. Mog, over, rope, etc. When MSM starts reporting on it and bringing on their Jew social scientists they'll literally just call our entire culture "a viral TikTok trend". Putting bets on it. Truly over. :feelskek:

i used .net for some time and found interesting racepills in that forum

post anything interesting if you happen to find some

I’m not a virgin this, I have a girlfriend that, my crush just kissed me, just had a conversation with this girl, yada yada yada, you know the usual fucking drill with normies and teenagers and how much they love to nonstop discuss ANYthing sex related. It’s insufferable.

I hate this forum and how it has this shitty manic effect on me thanks to the fact that it’s teeming with unhinged LARPers and their psychopathic tendencies, so needless to say, I’d much rather rot over there purely because it’s much calmer but I’m so far fucking gone that there’s no way I’m willing to hang around non-incels / sexhavers for 3 seconds, man.

It would’ve been the dream forum if they were to make it KHHV only but that’s a pipe dream and it’ll only be a matter of time for the IT cucks to get a wind of it and start the brigading via infiltration and ultimately turn it into another shithole.
Didn’t lookism get shut down?

Actually it's just starting to become mainstream. I see people in completely normal popular online communities using terms from the shitty Walmart Looksmax culture that's grown on TikTok, all the time. Mog, over, rope, etc. When MSM starts reporting on it and bringing on their Jew social scientists they'll literally just call our entire culture "a viral TikTok trend". Putting bets on it. Truly over. :feelskek:
:feelsohgod:

i used .net for some time and found interesting racepills in that forum

post anything interesting if you happen to find some
:feelsohgod:

Didn’t lookism get shut down?
I meant neets.net. :feelsseriously:

Truly over. :feelskek:
Why can’t they just stick to they own shitty culture? This is the shit that happens when you’re not gatekeeping here 24/7. This’ll be a much safer haven if you let the term “incel” become irrelevant.

Most are incels there statically u just focus on the sex havers
It’s not about whether the sexhavers are making up the majority over there or not, it’s about being KHHV friendly and that forum isn’t.

Yeah, I don’t know about that man. Unless you and I have defined a different meaning for it in our vocabulary, that word keeps getting thrown around too loosely now.
Why do you say that?

Define “based.” I don’t think for one second that a forum infested with sexhaving weebs is based.
What’s wrong with weebs?
And we would be sex havers too if someone wanted us.

What’s wrong with weebs?
No, I didn’t mean it literally jfl. My point being, just because normies emulate and parrot our culture and lingo, it doesn’t make them based when they’re just average or above average looking dudes.

Last edited:
No, I didn’t mean it literally jfl. My point being, just because normies emulate and parrot our culture and lingo, it doesn’t make them based when they’re just average or above average looking dudes.
Neets users are all pretty much blackpilled.