Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I could rizz

Can you rizz?

• Yes, I rizz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I'm rizzmaxxed but still truecel

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • No, I have no rizz

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • What's rizz?

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Awooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Rizz makes life easier. Imagine not fearing awkward moments, or never blundering through basic social interactions, just sliding through with impeccable rizz. Rizz will get you laid. It will get you paid. It might even stop you from catching a fade. Alas, as an incel, my speech is delayed.

Just be nt brooo

rizz is just the zoomer edition of "game" it dosen't work

yeah bro im rizzmaxxed as fuck I slay bitches 24/7
as im typing this stacy is sucking my dick

rizz is just the zoomer edition of "game" it dosen't work
even if you're ugly, rizz would make social interactions smoother even if it doesn't get you laid. Dealing with awkwardness is so brutal

The only thing it'll help you do is give you the confidence to repeatedly and brutally be rejected and humiliated the second you even open your mouth and try to spit some game at a whore. No amount of shitty Reddit-tier pickup lines or smoothtalking will make a foid want to fuck you, attraction doesn't work like that. It's just the zoomer version of the redpill. :feelshaha:

I hate the word Rizz tho, It ruins the words of ritz crackers

The only thing it'll help you do is give you the confidence to repeatedly and brutally be rejected and humiliated the second you even open your mouth and try to spit some game at a whore. No amount of shitty Reddit-tier pickup lines or smoothtalking will make a foid want to fuck you, attraction doesn't work like that. It's just the zoomer version of the redpill. :feelshaha:

Unless your in zoomer culture you can't do this shit. I am theoretically a zoomer born 98 but I simply have never seen any of these zoomerism in real life, then again I don't have friend s :feelscry: :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

I will never have rizz, source? I have autism

No rizz for your face

Czym do kurwej nędzy jest "rizz"
What is ffs "rizz"?

ban anyone who unironically uses the word 'rizz'

ban anyone who unironically uses the word 'rizz'
big cope. using these sooner words will boost your ability to NT Maxx and we should encourage their use

Rizz makes life easier. Imagine not fearing awkward moments, or never blundering through basic social interactions, just sliding through with impeccable rizz. Rizz will get you laid. It will get you paid. It might even stop you from catching a fade. Alas, as an incel, my speech is delayed.
Based

Chads don't need rizz 2 jizz

High inhib = high glutamate, low gaba. You can do certain things to make yourself more confident. The easiest way are drugs and alcohol, but there are more lasting ways but they require hard work, like meditation

I have negative rizz

Your rizz is your looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back