Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I could recover my childish view of the world.

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
When I was a kid I would always think about my future and all the great things I would do. My dreams were wild and filled with childlike naivety, but most of all they all felt real; not a hint of doubt in them. As soon as I began growing up I felt as if a new pair of shackles was latched onto me each passing day. And the blissful abstract view of the world that filled my imagination started to melt, materialize... Into the horrendous deformed monstrosity that it always was.

Last edited:
You were a little child filled with optimism, ie. a little fucking idiot :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I feel for you bro, I was the same.

I feel the same bro. Good thread
Im trying to reverse time currently

Yeah the blackpill is hard to digest. You want to see the positive but its just so damn bleak everywhere

I don’t, I’m glad I can see the world for what it is to avoid potential issues which would have broken me otherwise. At least now I can deal with my problems realistically without trying to change what I can’t.