Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish i could pull albanian thug game.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
41E303AB00000578-4652264-image-a-4_1498768290591.jpg

41E3051400000578-4652264-image-m-5_1498768336733.jpg

I wish i could pull Albanian thug game. Most of the Albanian criminal network of the Bronx nyc has been eliminated and the vast majority of the Albanians here are law abiding citizens.
So I can't run ABI thug game in my area.
But the Albanian thug game is rampant in UK, these thugs fuck the local bitches and oh some crazy shit.
If I was there I could probably pull violent drug dealer game to get bitches like this guy:
large.jpg

lmao at that byzantine eagle gang sign

every single albanian ive ever met are alpha AF and all the girls are hot, never met an ugly albanian chick, and never a beta albanian guy, and there are a lot of them where im from, weird

every single albanian ive ever met are alpha AF and all the girls are hot, never met an ugly albanian chick, and never a beta albanian guy, and there are a lot of them where im from, weird
Where do you live exactly? In Europe a lot of the Albanians grew up in Albania so they usually have the Albanian mindset.
I however was born in albania and immigrated to the us at a young age so I have been raised as a beta computer addicted Albanian.
And yes the girls are hot as fuck, sadly I'm ugly so I can't pull these high standard bitches.

Kek same crustaciouse, literally the same situation as u in terms of being born there, its the only game us albcels can pull, when I was younger in Albania I was so low inhib I talked to so many girls, now I'm a high inhib autistic retard in the west, got so many family members that slay like mad

This was my experience but with Persians

Kek same crustaciouse, literally the same situation as u in terms of being born there, its the only game us albcels can pull, when I was younger in Albania I was so low inhib I talked to so many girls, now I'm a high inhib autistic retard in the west, got so many family members that slay like mad
Whenever I go to Albania and I see my family members all of the men are low inhib as fuck.
I will be walking in the Albanian streets and I noticed how everyone is low inhib while I'm extremely high inhib.
I can't even be near a girl I like without blushing and going mute.
Tv, electronics, and the internet of America has fucked me up majorly.

TFW you will never be born in Albania, ushered into a crime family and fuck a thin young eastern european daily when not in prison.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Albanians, the most hated people in EE, not even the turks come close lol

Albanians are the Ethiopia of Europe. They’re always on the side of the stage, but can put up a damn good fight if push comes to shove. I hope you guys can achieve Greater Albania one day.

Whenever I go to Albania and I see my family members all of the men are low inhib as fuck.
I will be walking in the Albanian streets and I noticed how everyone is low inhib while I'm extremely high inhib.
I can't even be near a girl I like without blushing and going mute.
Tv, electronics, and the internet of America has fucked me up majorly.
I can totally relate to the shyness thing, what makes it worse is that they point it out My fam is always like awhh why u so quiet, then I get even more shy REEEEE cringe, but what part of Albania u from

I'm originally from Serbia and we see Albanians as subhuman, so much so that calling someone (who's not) an Albanian is an insult here, like calling someone a peasant. Not sure why, but I associate them with being short, dirty and low IQ. Not that I see Serbs in a better light, but still I can't imagine being any strain of Balkan subhuman would elevate your status anywhere in the civilized world.

You EEs are some of the strangest people on the planet. I remember you posted a video of some Albanian rappers before and it was cringeworthy. It must suck being high inhib in that culture.

I'm originally from Serbia and we see Albanians as subhuman, so much so that calling someone (who's not) an Albanian is an insult here, like calling someone a peasant. Not sure why, but I associate them with being short, dirty and low IQ. Not that I see Serbs in a better light, but still I can't imagine being any strain of Balkan subhuman would elevate your status anywhere in the civilized world.
This. Albanians are seen as subhuman and dirty by other Eastern Europeans.

Albanians glorify gangsta culture

I can totally relate to the shyness thing, what makes it worse is that they point it out My fam is always like awhh why u so quiet, then I get even more shy REEEEE cringe, but what part of Albania u from
I'm from Tirana.

It wouldn't necessarily elevate my status, it would just allow me to run criminal thug game in western Europe and get easy pussy.

It wouldn't necessarily elevate my status, it would just allow me to run criminal thug game in western Europe and get easy pussy.

"Game" is a lie. There is no game. If some ugly short criminal is hooking up with hot girls, it's because of the leverage he has. Unless you become an actual criminal (connected to a gang and in good standing), you'll have none of the leverage and no success.

he killed 16 Czechoslovakians... Guy was an interior decorator

To be a thug you have to have status, it’s ovER for you

When was the last tim when was the last time u were there and do u enjoy going back
I was there this last summer and it was pretty nice.
But I got somewhat depressed from seeing all those hot Albanian girls(since they are my type), and my family asking me if I had a gf and other relationship questions. That led to me first learning about the incel community while I was there.
I was bored one night since I wasn't sleeping and I found r/incels.

I was there this last summer and it was pretty nice.
But I got somewhat depressed from seeing all those hot Albanian girls(since they are my type), and my family asking me if I had a gf and other relationship questions. That led to me first learning about the incel community while I was there.
I was bored one night since I wasn't sleeping and I found r/incels.
I'm from there as well and I miss it, the nice sun sets but seeing couples tho does kinda wanna make me turn into a genocidal maniac and fuuuck the Albanian girls are so fucking nice, if i don't find an Albanian girl to fuck soon im just gunna rope tbh tbh

I'm from there as well and I miss it, the nice sun sets but seeing couples tho does kinda wanna make me turn into a genocidal maniac and fuuuck the Albanian girls are so fucking nice, if i don't find an Albanian girl to fuck soon im just gunna rope tbh tbh
Facts, Albanian girls are my favorite type of woman. Their hair color, fair skin, and behavior makes me desire them the most.
But the ones that have grown up in the West like me have high standards.
Most of them don't even date Albanian guys, and a ton of them will only date black guys in my area of the Bronx nyc.
The worst part is that they are all stacies and get treated like goddesses by the guys here, so their egos are inflated like crazy.

Facts, Albanian girls are my favorite type of woman. Their hair color, fair skin, and behavior makes me desire them the most.
But the ones that have grown up in the West like me have high standards.
Most of them don't even date Albanian guys, and a ton of them will only date black guys in my area of the Bronx nyc.
The worst part is that they are all stacies and get treated like goddesses by the guys here, so their egos are inflated like crazy.
The ones in Albania are like my ideal women. I've never been treated bad by an Albanian woman there, all show respect where as the western ones can go suck a fat dick. If they were still back home they would be put in check pretty quick. I dislike the music but some of the girls in here are gorgeous

I hope they're eating halal food.

As @Ryo_Hazuki said, no game works if you are ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back