Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wish I could marry this Vtuber

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
I was active in her chat last year but then she got really popular and I felt like it was hard to get noticed and I dunno it's a pipe dream bros.

she's not the only vtuber I'd marry, there's a dozen or so who are good candidates based on how I've watched them, obviously you need to just interact in person to see who you really vibe with...

I dunno man what am I doing? I just don't want to hate all women and these fabulous foids kinda help fight off the hatred looming in my soul every time a whore fucks with my head.

good little cuck giving ad revenue to the CCP

actually when I'm subscribed to a channel I don't view ads so they don't get paid, checkmate!

ZOE HAS A RIVAL OMG

btw why do you want to marry an anime

Touch grass, unironically

btw why do you want to marry an anime
you do realize there's real people behind these avatars right?

I make a habit of looking up irl pics of voice actresses after a series finishes to ground myself

This is what inceldom does to a mf

overdone catch phrase and you really must be spamming the sewers to get that kind of post count in four months

jfl what is this cringe

jfl what is this cringe
Wand
Deskmat

whenever I get sick at staring in the dead eyes of real women I remember my 2D oshis as a point of stability and purity

Like I know there's flawed 3dpd women behind them, but they seem a lot more relatable when they are humble enough to bask in the wisdom of a superior anime model as their primary interaction point with the internet.

Tired of women excessively in love with their own faces

View attachment 1290337View attachment 1290338
whenever I get sick at staring in the dead eyes of real women I remember my 2D oshis as a point of stability and purity

Like I know there's flawed 3dpd women behind them, but they seem a lot more relatable when they are humble enough to bask in the wisdom of a superior anime model as their primary interaction point with the internet.

what inceldom does to a mfer

why do you get sick looking at real women?

name a bigger trucel trait than watching vtubers

gigatruecel trait

You are truly too far gone

Screenshot 20241005 231906 Gallery