Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I could make females live in the third world

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'd like to take western foids, whose only problem is not being able get as many abortions as they believe they are entitled to, and force them to live in Zabbaleen, make them slaves of Shekhata.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0s7WsoC528

Why

Then there will be fewer foids in the developed world, accelerating hypergamy

I wish I could breed.

Why don't we send them to Mars???

I would rather send them to the mines.

I'd like to take western foids, whose only problem is not being able get as many abortions as they believe they are entitled to, and force them to live in Zabbaleen, make them slaves of Shekhata.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0s7WsoC528

Even Zabbaleen has posters of blue eyed white skinned jesus. Didn't jesus flee to egypt when he was young? How can jesus save you, when you don't even look like him? Over

Even Zabbaleen has posters of blue eyed white skinned jesus. Didn't jesus flee to egypt when he was young? How can jesus save you, when you don't even look like him? Over
Jesus at 0:40 isn't blue eyed.

I wish we could feed all the feminists to Lions, Tigers and Bears. FUCK Feminists and foids with high self-esteem
674o7ynvx8411.png

Fucking based.

It would be lifefuel to watch them suffer, fight for scrapes and whore themselves for a few bucks.

Then there will be fewer foids in the developed world, accelerating hypergamy
Who cares, they only fuck white men.

It doesn't matter where they go. Men will still simp and take care of their every need.

It doesn't matter where they go. Men will still simp and take care of their every need.
They'd still got no access to white men or abortions in Zabbaleen.

They should just take the place of the niggers from 1800s America and be cotton picking slaves.

@Saudade Do you agree?

based and lifefuel for zabbaleencels, if you know what I mean :feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back