Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I could live in Skyrim

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
I hate my reality. Shit town, full of shit people. I just want to be happy. There is nothing for me here. Why bother even waking up everyday. I imagine in my head, all of us sitting together, enjoying a mighty feast.

I don't want to live in some shit hole medieval world i would rather live in a futuristic one

same tbh, only if dragon born thou

It'd be cool to wake up one day as an anime protagonist. Like in Re:Zero.

View: https://youtu.be/mmZGrvAvPZM

I would love to but only if the soundtrack played in the background.
Imagine walking through Whiterun at night after slaying a Dragon and hearing this :feelsbadman:.

Cyrodill is better I think

I’ve felt the exact same for a long time. There’s nothing I wish for more than to be reborn in Skyrim and be a battlemage

I would drink to that. I bought myself some Viking Blod nordic mead for Valentine's Day so I don't have to suffer it sober, and was planning to drink it from my drinking horn that my brother got me for Christmas. That's about the closest I'll get. :feelsbadman:

Same tbh especially if it was in my modded playthrough and I was one of the enemies that raped my omega gigastacy dovahkiin:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
It'd be cool to wake up one day as an anime protagonist. Like in Re:Zero.
odd choice in isekai to wake up in but you do you brocel.
You could’ve named any isekai, and you chose re zero:feelskek:

would like to ascend by offering an amulet of mara

I wish that too, I’d wanna be necromancer raising army of dead, then turn to lich, there lich mod that transforms u into lich form

Fuck yes. I could fuck bitches by becoming a mage and casting spells that make them bend over for me.

ohhh the life.
I want to be Nord. I am manlet Anglo(Breton)
SEIG FUCKING HEIL! SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!

What race are you, and what race would you pick?
48DC2D56 338B 498A 911F DECA6BBF6D69